12. TonytotheB

13. jaymdee

14. Suprasurrey

15. Samuel weller

16. Abz (Maybe, not confirmed yet)

17. wiggy1980

18. Dodec

19. Ido

Looking doubtfull now folks, may be on nursy duties instead - was really looking forward to this too. Will only know mid-morning tomorrow, depending how the patient is.

G

Looking doubtfull now folks, may be on nursy duties instead - was really looking forward to this too. Will only know mid-morning tomorrow, depending how the patient is.

G

Noooo, try and come Gezza be good to see you there :)

Convoy from clacketts so far:

Jimojameso

Tracey

Dan - Pistonbroke

Sam Weller

Dodec

DarronQ

Chris - assuming ;)

:)

G

I am absolutely devasted, our first date and you have blown me out :cry: I was soo looking forward to trying out a roundy roundy with you, I blame that Charlotte for stirring up those old feelings you still got for her. :(

I am absolutely devasted, our first date and you have blown me out :cry: I was soo looking forward to trying out a roundy roundy with you, I blame that Charlotte for stirring up those old feelings you still got for her. :(

Dearest T,

As I said on PM number 23 late last night, Charlotte and I have a purely plutonic relationship since I realised she was double dating most of Aston Villa football team (excluding the goalie and one of the three linesmen - you know, the one with the gammy leg and toupee).

I pulled out when I saw that you were bringing a man called "Beans" I mean he may be a big hairy brute who's jealous and handy with his huge hairy fists and as you know, I'm a lover, not a fighter !

So unless you can lose him (could you just throw him a steak down the back of the beer garden or something) you will have to wait for the R-R's and U-D's, OK my love.

I'm quite obviously devastated not to be meeting you, but the anticipation will make the eventual culmination of our desires reach even more heady heights :inlove:

Yours Disappointedly

G :(

Dearest T,

I pulled out when I saw that you were bringing a man called "Beans" I mean he may be a big hairy brute who's jealous and handy with his huge hairy fists and as you know, I'm a lover, not a fighter !

So unless you can lose him (could you just throw him a steak down the back of the beer garden or something) you will have to wait for the R-R's and U-D's, OK my love.

I'm quite obviously devastated not to be meeting you, but the anticipation will make the eventual culmination of our desires reach even more heady heights :inlove:

Yours Disappointedly

G :(

My Dearest G,

I have tried on quite a number of times to loose "beans" but if you speak to the Kent crew they can tell you that is an extremely difficult task as "beans" just keeps coming back :rolleyes:

So looks like we will have to try R-R's and U-D's together down the 1/4 mile drag strip ;)

Yours everwaiting

T xx

My Dearest G,

I have tried on quite a number of times to loose "beans" but if you speak to the Kent crew they can tell you that is an extremely difficult task as "beans" just keeps coming back :rolleyes:

So looks like we will have to try R-R's and U-D's together down the 1/4 mile drag strip ;)

Yours everwaiting

T xx

Waiting was the best bit - so my ex wife said :D

Tell you what, unless your staying over at SP, I'll skip the R-R's and get straight on with the U-D's if you don't mind ;)

Yours Eagerly

G xxx

Waiting was the best bit - so my ex wife said :D

Tell you what, unless your staying over at SP, I'll skip the R-R's and get straight on with the U-D's if you don't mind ;)

Yours Eagerly

G xxx

Funny you should say that was just about to start a new thread on "who wants to share their tent with me" ;)

1. Jimojameso

2. JamieP

3. Pistonbroke

4. mitchell9006

5. supraturbochris

6. jeff R

7. TJP plus Beans

8. Gerry

9. DarronQ

10. supra900bhp

11. Mr T

12. TonytotheB

13. jaymdee

14. Suprasurrey

15. Samuel weller

16. Abz (Maybe, not confirmed yet)

17. wiggy1980

18. Dodec

19. Ido

Just to let you guys know Alan is coming but beware he is wearing a mankiney something to do with raising funds for petrol ;)

No need T, I guarantee that food will be the last thing on your mind in the morning :D

I'll buy you dinner when we get up ;)

I think we are going to have to be careful, we keep gate crashing threads, shall we create our own? x

is this thread turning into a dating site now? :D:inlove:

Are you looking to sign up then? ;) Gerry and I are happy to offer special discount rates for supra members only but is subject to how much bhp you are running :D