The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MissBanzai London Charity Tunnel Run 2010 Take 4

essexgt4

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well that was mildly bonkers. 600 444 japanese cars in central london. Wherever you went there was a group of jap cars going the other way, even when you got lost theres some there with you.

Top night out, having a proper A to Z instead of satnav would have helped.

Best bits for me were the 'other Blackfriars tunnel' and Westferry Circus. Although the Civic owner understeering straight off the road nearly hitting a bunch of cars finished the evening.

Defo doing this next year and I can heartily recommend everybody else does to. Now I know the locations it should be eaiser to get a group round.

Just got up now :D - What a fun night that was, definately recommened anyone considering attending as it is a fun night out with loads to see (and hear).

Highlight as Branners said was the civic owner trying to impress a few mates by speeding around the round about and understeering quite badly up the curb and into a sign post...oops.

Was good to catch up with you guys again. Hopefully see you on the 31st ;)

Night everyone:d

Get in nice & early then? I had to be up 3 hours later to drop a friend to the airport :(

well that was mildly bonkers. 600 444 japanese cars in central london. Wherever you went there was a group of jap cars going the other way, even when you got lost theres some there with you.

Top night out, having a proper A to Z instead of satnav would have helped.

Best bits for me were the 'other Blackfriars tunnel' and Westferry Circus. Although the Civic owner understeering straight off the road nearly hitting a bunch of cars finished the evening.

Defo doing this next year and I can heartily recommend everybody else does to. Now I know the locations it should be eaiser to get a group round.

Is that how many turned up Branners? as me & my mate saw a Civic Type R with 736 on it! I was car number 392 and their was a mile long tail back behind me!

Was a fantastic night, was great to meet up again with you all & also well done to Chris coming down to meet us at the Essex service station before we headed out to the beginning of the run! :thumbs:

I was kicking myself today, as I could have taken you guys on a small detour to Canary Wharf & we could have gotten some very nice pictures! I had loads of friends calling me up & saying, its madness all these modified Japanese cars on the road! I have to say though it was very well behaved, on the A13 all the modified cars were being over taken by Essex mum's and cabbie's (Even the civic's were taking it easily, nothing to do with them sitting on the floor though!). :D

And finally Branners, I owe you an apologise! Was playing football tonight & my mate who came along with me last night mentioned about the whole, you standing next to me for like 20 minutes & me not noticing! The funniest bit though, when he described you to my friends he called you "Lord Branners" and he wasn't even joking!

:rlol:

I never thought he would turn up after everything thats gone on

Hes a londoner dude, how can he not be there on such an event. Scott i think was the highlight of the night for me, his car was kitted out with so many cameras and mich's etc. it was damn rolling studio!

Lord Branners drives fast which i realised a lil while after i said he drives too slow :D

Abz's car sounds the nuts through the tunnels, do you have a screamer pipe dude?

Finally was a laugh metting the lot of you, i terrorised Moe (supraT) all night that made a lot of you laugh so all in all it was brilliant!

Hes a londoner dude, how can he not be there on such an event. Scott i think was the highlight of the night for me, his car was kitted out with so many cameras and mich's etc. it was damn rolling studio!

Lord Branners drives fast which i realised a lil while after i said he drives too slow :D

Abz's car sounds the nuts through the tunnels, do you have a screamer pipe dude?

Finally was a laugh metting the lot of you, i terrorised Moe (supraT) all night that made a lot of you laugh so all in all it was brilliant!

I agree, Scott is a true pro... wait till I put the video up of him with the funny steering wheel! :D

Thanks dude, despite having one of the quietest exhausts on the forum it does sometimes sound like it has a screamer pipe when in the tunnel (I thought you can't put a screamer pipe on a TT anyway), on the night it was such smooth savage acceleration! My mate was like, "Bloody hell feels like a plane on take off when it accelerations!" :D

Adnan, when you gonna give me your dump value dude, it sounds awesome! Did you hear all them people in front of the night club when you was revving her they were like Woaaaaah :cool: - I defo say stick with the mudflaps, makes it look like a proper GT4!