The mkiv Supra Owners Club

am i going mad....

Guest damo1

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude ive heard lots of stories like this, from older people in my family, well not lots...but a few. If you really have seen this, forget everyone else, between me and you. Do a prey tonight. If your not brave enough can you stay at a family memebers house, regardless it can find you anywhere. Do a prey, if it dosent stop, do you follow a religion? if so go to the preist. If not, your going to have to face it and question it. Id shit myself on the spot, no doubt, feel for you. Had and seen some weird stuff happen to me over the years to.

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/fail-owned-eagle-fail.jpg

but saw something freaked me out and made me drop my dinnner on the kitchen floor, i saw an old women standing in my kitchen and im still shaken up now.....

Your mum?

My mum?

Someone's mum?

Anyone's mum?

Do you live alone? And who cleared up the mess you made?!

No, I really couldn't see what all the hype was about, it was like some badly edited Youtube video, it got to the credits and I just thought is that it!

HAHA so true, in the cinema, at the end, everyone just groaned :rlol:

You obviously have had a normal easy going life, unlike others. Go away. This guy posted up for help, not for us to take the mick. And this isnt the first time ive heard of this.

Chill dude we are all having a laugh, this guy has just taken the wrong meds this morning. :D

On a serious note, www.landoverbaptist.net members will be happy to offer you discounted exorcisms - I think they are doing a 2 for 1 at the moment :cool:

:Popcorn: I'll return in the morning..Good night.. :rolleyes:

Me to. This guy actually sounds like hes scared, if you cant see that in his post, well i dont want to say what i think of you. Only the old timers can see what will happen /\ so ill make this my last post on this thread. Hope you take my advice mate:)

You obviously have had a normal easy going life, unlike others. Go away. This guy posted up for help, not for us to take the mick. And this isnt the first time ive heard of this.

Chill out you numpty everyones just having a laugh.

Guest damo1
Dude ive heard lots of stories like this, from older people in my family, well not lots...but a few. If you really have seen this, forget everyone else, between me and you. Do a prey tonight. If your not brave enough can you stay at a family memebers house, regardless it can find you anywhere. Do a prey, if it dosent stop, do you follow a religion? if so go to the preist. If not, your going to have to face it and question it. Id $#@! myself on the spot, no doubt, feel for you. Had and seen some weird stuff happen to me over the years to.

i beleive in christ and things that i cant explain but its not the only time ive seen things. ive also seen a small boy again at the end of my bed. ive also being told things about myself which im inclined to say from getting a roasting from members on here..

but i dont understand why im seeing what im seeeing and im 30years old and can honestly say im petrefied and im on here to make me sleepy. i live by myself and ive never felt so fooking cold.....

Ok i will post, i want to help you. If its really cold its becuase its still there, these things do exsit and i base that upon beileving my closest ones. Dude make a move or...you know the drill. Your not the first.

If youdo believe in the afterlife etc then maybe its just that you are receptive to the 'spirit' world, I know of other people who 'see' stuff, they will mean you no harm (apparently) on the other hand if its exorcist type stuff you are prob f*****d:innocent:

i beleive in christ and things that i cant explain but its not the only time ive seen things. ive also seen a small boy again at the end of my bed. ive also being told things about myself which im inclined to say from getting a roasting from members on here..

but i dont understand why im seeing what im seeeing and im 30years old and can honestly say im petrefied and im on here to make me sleepy. i live by myself and ive never felt so fooking cold.....

Dude I feel for you.. I have had some strange shit go on in my life too, But I would never post it on here because I know this lot and I would get myself a new arsehole ripped out.. Its nothing personal but this is a car forum and you are now fair game..

:innocent:

Personally i think all this paranormal gash is your mind playing tricks on you. But thats just my opinion.

Showing that your scared by staying with you mum isnt going to help matters much though. Face it if need be, have a chat then see if it wants to go for a pint. Job done.

Guest damo1
Your mum?

My mum?

Someone's mum?

Anyone's mum?

Do you live alone? And who cleared up the mess you made?!

yes after i calmed down and changed my boxershorts i cleaned it up

guys im serious ok i will discribe her..

very small maybe 5foot1 even smaller

with her hair up in a very tight bun

blue eyes

very old face

clothes looked like from 1800's (victorian) color was black and white.

i saw my dvd cabinat through her (like behind her)

there was and strange outline around her like a different color

Dude I feel for you.. I have had some strange $#@! go on in my life too, But I would never post it on here because I know this lot and I would get myself a new arsehole ripped out.. Its nothing personal but this is a car forum and you are now fair game..

:innocent:

Yes but this car forum has also been given a 'OFF TOPIC'

:search:

yes after i calmed down and changed my boxershorts i cleaned it up

guys im serious ok i will discribe her..

very small maybe 5foot1 even smaller

with her hair up in a very tight bun

blue eyes

very old face

clothes looked like from 1800's (victorian) color was black and white.

i saw my dvd cabinat through her (like behind her)

there was and strange outline around her like a different color

Woman in the library from Ghostbusters?