Need some wide wheels!

JamieP

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

fuuuuuck about mate they are lovely!! - Trafficstar yeah??

So thats exactly how the ones i wanted would look like in a 18x11.5 10et?

Yeah Trafficstar, yup them ones you was looking at would have stuck out about the same.

Have u spoken with Image yet mate about what u want? :)

Had a few emails with them, looks like they may be able to do it, just need to confirm they will clear my brakes, i have another option if this is a no go.

The SSR SP3 is similar to my advans in style, i could just buy a set of rears 11.5x18 +43 and powdercoat to match my fronts.

Had a few emails with them, looks like they may be able to do it, just need to confirm they will clear my brakes, i have another option if this is a no go.

The SSR SP3 is similar to my advans in style, i could just buy a set of rears 11.5x18 +43 and powdercoat to match my fronts.

Have you gone off the banding idea like bud, did you find out if the wheels once banded would stand upto the abuse of an 850rwhp car?

Have you gone off the banding idea like bud, did you find out if the wheels once banded would stand upto the abuse of an 850rwhp car?

Cant find anyone that will do it mate, and also i wont get them wide enough, the outside edge needs pushing out aswell to get the width i want.

So you sticking with:

Front 9x18 +30 or 9.5x18 +35

Rear 12x18 +42

will they go straight on or need some arch work?

Need some arch rolling/flaring, waiting for image to get back to me before im dead cert on offsets.

• 4 weeks later...
Rota GTR-D's? If so they are the same ones I have just ordered :D

Thats em, In 12" wide? what you planning to do with the rear arches?

If you dont mind could you pm me where you got them and how much, im looking for prices.

Thats em, In 12" wide? what you planning to do with the rear arches?

If you dont mind could you pm me where you got them and how much, im looking for prices.

I spoke with Arch enemy and they are going to pop down for a quote, failing that i'll get a body shop to do the necessary.

Pming now ;)

I spoke with Arch enemy and they are going to pop down for a quote, failing that i'll get a body shop to do the necessary.

Pming now ;)

You need about 40-50mm to get them on, i think wide arches are the only option, im thinking something like what wayne did with his, keep the stock body look, do it over the winter.