The mkiv Supra Owners Club

9 second Supra!!!

supracars

Yeah but it's not, is it? We all know it's not.

Blue hoses and pipes does not give you an extra 140bhp. If it did, I'd be well on it.

Who cares its an NA, anything less than 350 400 hp isnt worth hitting the keyboard about :D

To be honest, the ad may be full of garbage, but its a pretty good car for the money if you got it for £5k, being a 6 speed facelift with Recaro speeds. Looks to have wider front wings, unless my Supra starved eyes are decieving me.

Seems a nice bloke, more info on the 'legendary tuning company'

"No worries. Apparently,they are a niche tuning company in Japan & are the ones who did a substantial amount of the tuning work. As, I said I am relaying the info given by my mate. That's why I am going to get all the info to back up the claims this evening. I usually do not post any listings without all the info but I wanted to get the listing up & rolling,then add the rest of the info, didnt expect to get such an huge immediate response, especially from people like you who know their stuff. I have been putting off going to Santapod but i definately will go now, and not to watch the races but to the pits to learn about all the mechanics involved in tuning as I feel like a mug now,hehehe. Thanks, Simeon."

He must be a nice bloke, he said I know my stuff ;) I think he may just be being mislead by his 'm8'

what you all talking about?? my NA did a 9 sec quarter mile!*

*(vertically downwards when driven off a cliff face).

Also, im selling some of that elixir of life and immortality stuff on behalf of my mate? any one interested??