The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Best Supra ever for sale in the States ?

alex2jz

Guest hell_rider
Stock look doesn't do it for me. I dare say it looks boring (although I expect the drive isn't!)

That's the fun of it mate ! Looks stock but drives like hell. So people underestimate you and then get their bums kicked. Exactly what I used to do with my MR2 ;p

That's the fun of it mate ! Looks stock but drives like hell. So people underestimate you and then get their bums kicked. Exactly what I used to do with my MR2 ;p

Well I don't get that. I don't want people to underestimate me. In metaphorical terms I want a penis extension and I want people to know I have a huge willy.

Guest hell_rider

I think the title should be something like ''one of the cleanest stock looking but yet hell raising supras'' ? :p

I like it but ofc cars like the Do-Luck supra and the likes of it would draw alot more attention

Guest hell_rider
Well I don't get that. I don't want people to underestimate me. In metaphorical terms I want a penis extension and I want people to know I have a huge willy.

lol by the time I posted another comment you beat me to it. Well they can see that you have a big weener after you beat the crap out of them on the street

Stealth is best. Very good, car as for best MKIV debatable, certainly very thoughtfully designed and built. Very good value for money. Over here it would be hard to get close to that price, as the much smaller market generally pushes prices lower. At least the Americans appreciate and value what has gone into a build and expect to pay a respectfully higher price for a car with amazing performance.

I don't get why people are so impressed by the house.

Houses are significantly cheaper over there and by the looks of things he is not living anywhere near a city centre like NYC. £250,000 in London will get you a shoebox but a big big house in the US so long as you are not living in the heart of LA/NY etc.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/overseas-property/find/USA.html?locationIdentifier=WORLD_REGION%5E190&sortByPriceDescending=false&minPrice=375000

Also baffled how that car came close to being nominated for best supra in america.

Really baffled.

Its very nice but not the best, my car has a similar spec, better in some ways, and i have proven stats to back up the power/mods.

The original interior\exterior that is in almost new condition combined with the amazing spec, low mileage, the overall freshness really made me fall in love with it. You don't see a lot of high HP Supras looking like this.. Most come with body kits, aftermarket spoilers, modified or worn interiors, hoods, roll bars, or high mileage ect that makes me wonder where did the original beauty and charm of the Supra go? Of course this is open to debate as well as seen here, some like it original , some don't.

But anyway, didn't want to say this Supra is untouchable, let's just say it's very special in so many ways and had to be mentioned ;) There are a lot of amazing Supras here in the UK as well and Jamie's is one of the best no doubt :D

The original interior\exterior that is in almost new condition combined with the amazing spec, low mileage, the overall freshness really made me fall in love with it. You don't see a lot of high HP Supras looking like this.. Most come with body kits, aftermarket spoilers, modified or worn interiors, hoods, roll bars, or high mileage ect that makes me wonder where did the original beauty and charm of the Supra go? Of course this is open to debate as well as seen here, some like it original , some don't.

Spot on, I couldn't have put it better myself. :)

The interior is not all original OEM, the seats are race seats leather trimmed. If you want original then my car would do it. Body is all Toyota's own, bar the front lip, all the interior is totally stock, OEM shocks springs, brakes. So this car has a built engine, and has been a paperweight for 5 years. There are better cars over here, but they would not get anywhere near that price, if they were on the market.

This sale is getting a lot of hype, good luck to the guy if he pulls it off.

I wonder what his house costs. Looks superb. I get the impression you need to be minted in America to have a Supra.

Far from it, loads of youngsters have them, modding is much less expensive. Why do so many people pay shipping and taxes to import stuff from the US. I could not have bought all the parts for my engine at UK prices, for the sum I paid for a built one from VWR to be shipped over here.

But anyway, didn't want to say this Supra is untouchable, let's just say it's very special in so many ways and had to be mentioned ;) There are a lot of amazing Supras here in the UK as well and Jamie's is one of the best no doubt :D

It is nice, id not swap it for mine though.

Mine looks almost new and has OEM seats, only interior change is the dash2 pod, mine has done the same 42,000miles, only exterior change is a couple of vents in the bonnet, a front lip and a diffuser to the rear, and i still say mine has a better spec than that and my brembos brakes are far superior to them stoptechs.:)

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)

It is nice, id not swap it for mine though.

Mine looks almost new and has OEM seats, only interior change is the dash2 pod, mine has done the same 42,000miles, only exterior change is a couple of vents in the bonnet, a front lip and a diffuser to the rear, and i still say mine has a better engine spec than that and my brembos brakes are far superior to them stoptechs.:)

It's a tough competition indeed between the two Jamie. :)

I'm guessing this car never had a better brake\suspension setup because it's what haters call a "Dyno Queen". I doubt it's seen the public roads too much. Most likely kept in a warm garage and trailored to various events, which we know that's not your case :p

Anyway it's pointless for me to talk too much about any of the two cars, there both sick and i will probably never own a Supra with these specs ever...

Edited by alex2jz (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest osman
Its very nice but not the best, my car has a similar spec, better in some ways, and i have proven stats to back up the power/mods.

In all honesty mate, your car is one of the best looking/modded .

Word

i am still working my way in up in your build thread. god daim so many pages to read

the car in the states looks nice too but its not the best.