Supras wanted...damaged, mot failures, write off's etc

keron

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I might have a deal for you.

You prob remember chatting when I collected my lights.

You could have mine but I need min 6.5 more like 7k for it unrepared. Inc all the parts I've collected to repair it. Pluss 2 spare rear wheels. Your lights back etc, it is uk spec which I know your after...

Could maybe arrange a deal as I'm going to swap parts over, uk disks for different uk disks, coilovers for different coilovers, recaro's for buckets etc and I need an interior off you too. Would just need bodywork stuff done to be on the road!

Long shot i know mate as I probably need too much for it. But it's repairable after all... Let me know mate... Maybe we can battle out a deal :) This is assuming I go ahead and get the car I want to. Waiting for a reply from the owner at the mo.

too strong for me tbh. nice spec but would not make a profit. sorry

i was offered that for £700 and turned it down. its a real shed!

hes a member on here..i seen it but prob want too much for it? thanks for looking though...:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Slightly damaged rolling shell worth out to you?

no sorry dude...got loads here! :D

I'm still looking to shift mine, and the MOT is due next month (which means re-tax, re-insure before I can consider MOT on top!), what would you offer? PM if you like.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?238371-Toyota-Supra-RZ-Twin-Turbo-Auto-(1993)

pm'd

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have a White tt6 bpu 1995 with , new uk specs all round , uk glass headlights, decat , 19" dare Maya's , greedy front mount kit , bilstein yellows, few gauges, boost controller , turbo timer 133,000 km bought it from Ireland and was getting it ready to be registered in the uk but thinking about maybe breaking it ?

Dan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

got a N/A manual i need rid of. pretty much stripped out inside, just front seats left really as was going to be a track project, but could do with more space in the new year to work on my TT. looking for £1500 as it is, as mechanically its sound, just needs interior, or to be finished for track

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.