The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bo*****ks, problems at the Pod

dude

I'll have a chat with some of the guys and see who it is that manufactures ours....

Turns out we manufacture our own so not much help I'm afraid.

Although saying that, I can tell you that if you make sure manufactured from NC310YW steel you'll not go far wrong. ;)

You'll also want to make sure it's shotpeened and brown oxide coated then job'll be a good 'un.

orange one with Rxmotors and MB Automotive on side..

Edit: ran an 8.7 @ 150something.. and some crazy tire hop

you see leon's terminal!!! 177!

Leons looked amusing going down the strip hopping about!!!! Still slower than darrins street car though thats 8.3 @ 174 !!!

that RX goes like F**K dude, cant wait till the next round, we can catch up then, will have huge motorhome so come have a beer and BBQ;)

Just taken the shaft out and it's snapped right on the inner CV joint, looking at it prob more a fault in the metal than purely sheer HP, pissed off to say the least, im going to try and get the address of the guy Jagman knows and see if he can make me just the shafts as the cv's are ok and heavy duty and brand new.

Leons looked amusing going down the strip hopping about!!!! Still slower than darrins street car though thats 8.3 @ 174 !!!

that RX goes like F**K dude, cant wait till the next round, we can catch up then, will have huge motorhome so come have a beer and BBQ;)

lol!! its good aint it!! nice ok bud ill hold you to that one..