Toyota UK Spec Brake Group Buy

Nic

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wooo tracking number works!! should have it tomoz with a bit of luck :D

"and reeeeeelaaaaaaax...." guess I can stop popping the Valium now :Popcorn: :D

Can everyone else check their tracking numbers also please, if some are still not showing then please let me know. Are the rear brake tracking numbers showing yet?

Remember the parcels are VERY heavy, the front kit alone is over 30kg, the rears are a bit lighter.

The first number you've given me for the front kits is working, the other three aren't..... but then again it only shows the working one as entering the country at 09:00 this morning, so I'll try it again later :)

I wonder what they used to ship it there, rowing boat :tumble:

Container ships from HK to UK take between 21-24 days roughly to sail there (I know this from my days working for a UK toy retailer), my guess is that it's been sat in a warehouse there for a few weeks, waiting for Parcel Force to get around to scanning it :complain:

nic, im worried now as the second consignment is noted as being damaged.

what do i do, check when they deliver then keep u appraised.

cheers

Rob S

Rob, I've just checked the parcel showing damage, it's the one with the callipers inside, unless they have dropped it from a great height, I doubt there will be damage to the calliper itself as they are fricking big heavy lumps of cast metal.

The callipers are packed in their own individual Toyota boxes, these were then packed inside a HK Post box that I bought. I suspect that it's probably the outer box that may have been damaged, this also contains the shim kit and fitting kit, so it's possible that these may have been damaged or lost. If that is the case I can arrange replacements very quickly at my cost, as my supply has these in stock.

Let me know once it arrives what the situation is.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.