Nic

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How exciting, new toys :clap:

Thanks again Nic, i look forward to stopping faster :D

Bloody great heavy toys they are too!!

The brake discs and calipers (+ fitting kit/shims) have been sent in separate parcels, so if you ordered front and rear kits you will have 4 parcels in total, (front discs, front calipers, rear discs, rear calipers) The front sets will probably arrive 1-2 weeks before the rears.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys forgot to post tracking numbers, these are the ones for the fronts which should be there in the next few days I would guess:

1. Toyo Rob - CP748802495HK, CP748802504HK,

2. Terribleturner - CP748802478HK, CP748802481HK,

3. SupRo - CP748802455HK, CP748802464HK,

4. Irvy - CP769907712HK, CP769907709HK,

5. MR.B - CP748802420HK,

6. Scoboblio - CP748802433HK, CP748802447HK,

7. redsupratt6spd - CP765597502HK, CP765597516HK,

8. Jason M - rears (without discs)

9. Koolance - CP748802402HK, CP748802416,

HK Departure Tracking - http://app1.hongkongpost.com/CGI/mt/enquiry.jsp

UK Arrival Tracking - http://www.parcelforce.com/portal/pw/track

The UK post office are crap at updating there end, it seems to be a bit hit and miss sometimes. They also seem really crap at leaving cards when the try to deliver and no one is in, so I suggest you keep a close eye on the tracking once the parcel arrives.

I'll post tracking numbers for the rear brake shortly.

Rear brake parcel tracking numbers:

1. Toyo Rob - CP765597927HK, CP765597578HK

2. Terribleturner - CP765597564HK, CP765597975HK

3. SupRo - CP765597555HK, CP765597961HK

4. Irvy -

5. MR.B -

6. Scoboblio - CP765597533HK, CP765597944HK

7. redsupratt6spd - CP765597493HK, CP765597958HK

8. Jason M - CP765597480HK

9. Koolance -

when i try track it with the CP748802416 on the parcel force site it just says

We are currently unable to confirm that status of your parcel. Please check the number and try again. If you are tracking a parcel sent from outside of the UK, we may not have received it yet. Please try again or use the help button below.

i take it that means its not yet arrived?

It either means it hasn't arrived, or more likely the %&*^$£@ useless UK post office haven't scanned the parcel. They are pretty hit and miss as to which parcels they scan and don't scan. If they haven't arrived by end of the week, let me know and I will get HK PO to track the parcels down for me.

Does anyone know if the handbrake shoes from the jap fit onto the UK rears? Or do we need to get UK specific ones?

Ro, yes I believe they do, as the hub size is the same, just the discs that are bigger diameter.

Any sign of the parcels from the tracking numbers yet?

nothing for me ! getting ready to pounce on any courier we have coming into work this week

I gaurantee you'll know the courier when you see him, he'll be the one swearing, cursing and bent over double trying to carry the parcels.... :complain:

All teh front brake parcels left HK 15th August so in theory should be there any day. If they haven't shown up on the UK tracking by the end of the week I will get HK PO to track down the parcel location (HK post have given me excellant service so far :thumbs: )

Guest KARacing

My experience from Hong Kong Postal Service (I have been dealing with them for over 20 years). All the surface service usually take 6 weeks and up to 8 weeks. You are really lucky if you do receive it in 4 weeks.

Hey Nic,

I know the HK Post Office GM. If you need any help. Just let me know. Cheers :)

Thanks for the offer Ken but I've never had any problems with HK PO they have always been very efficient and their customer service is good, the UK Royal Mail however can be a bit hit and miss.

I've posted loads of parcels to the UK by surface post average delivery time is usually 4-5 weeks; a few days to get on the next available ship, then 21-24 days shipping time (depending on the boat), then customs clearance which is another few days, then internal postage by Rotal Mail, no reason it should take longer unless customs check the parcel or Royal Mail drop the ball.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.