The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JM-Imports 850BHP Jun 4.0 Stroker R35 GTR Project + Greddy TD06-20G Twin Turbos

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So do you think this will be the fastest R35 in the UK when its done? i keep checking the GTROC but lost track of things.

Really hope to see you run this one day as it looks like it will be mental :)

it should be the fastest one in EU, but there is always someone else who will make something faster..

my car is now currently 5th from its just dropping down and down lol

That works aswel :D

Didnt i remember you saying it was pushing close to 700ft lbs before it blew or was that in theory?

EDIT: Found it :D

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showpost.php?p=2695512&postcount=84

it was never tested but guy with similar mods made similar torque..

my aim is 800bhp-900 and maybe around 750 -800 torque

Just asked as I saw chiefgroovers r35 gtr at a 1/4 mile racing event a couple of weeks ago, couldn't remember times recorded, I don't know if there's much/anything uprated on that though.

Best of luck with the build should be amazing once finished.

cheers mate,.

if ernie is stock then anything from 11.7 to 12 is the norm if he has a reflash then flat 11 is possible.

I believe Middlehurst Nissan are having a few customers at a track day at Oulton this Wednesday, to run their R35's, and Andy Middlehurst is maybe taking a few people out for rides. I am there with my ratty old R33 GTS-t, so it will be good to see one on track, I haven't come across any being driven hard on track yet.

I see JUN have kept the quench pads in the heads, I was wondering if they would remove some or all of that region. I hope it all goes well for you Jurgen, it looks fearsomely expensive! There's an interesting in depth article on the R35 GTR being run by Sumo in last months Race Car Engineering, by the way.

I believe Middlehurst Nissan are having a few customers at a track day at Oulton this Wednesday, to run their R35's, and Andy Middlehurst is maybe taking a few people out for rides. I am there with my ratty old R33 GTS-t, so it will be good to see one on track, I haven't come across any being driven hard on track yet.

I see JUN have kept the quench pads in the heads, I was wondering if they would remove some or all of that region. I hope it all goes well for you Jurgen, it looks fearsomely expensive! There's an interesting in depth article on the R35 GTR being run by Sumo in last months Race Car Engineering, by the way.

thanks chris i will make sure i read that.:)

Very purdy. Sure is going to be a beast when its's done, Jurgen. I can't wait to see it all come together. :cool:

it should be the fastest one in EU, but there is always someone else who will make something faster..

What spec is the guy in Netherlands building his to?

new avatar pic, so do you like it ?

Too early to tell yet mate. I've got some breaking in to do before I can lean on it and see what it's really like. I am initially impressed with how solid the thing feels (Nissan have definitely raised their fit and finish with the GTR) but it does feel bulky/heavy; something that's highlighted when I jump into the Porker straight after it. Can't wait to get these 1200 miles out of the way.