The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My visit to Whifbitz and 2bartuning 2010 and 2011

Luxluc

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah... that's more power than I expected. :)

Give me a couple of days to get used to the power sdistc, I have done a pull on my way back in 4th and 5th at low boost (1.4 bar) ... from 4000-5500 rpm ... holy shit. I haven't had the balls to give it a try at 1.8 on my way back. Videos will surely come within the next 2 weeks ... I'm gonna do an inboard video to see the difference in acceleration from 100-250 kph (60-160 mph). I did a 12.6 sec on my previous setup with 626 bhp ... I hope to be under 10 sec now :D

Great Result bud :D Thats a great figure. I need a new turbo now, :(

BW is the way to go dude ... try the batmowheel ;)

I have to say that my 67mm tubbie is a great street turbo ... almost 770 bhp, and 590+ torque between 4400-6700 rpm. It comes on boost very quickly. 385 ftlbs at 4k, then 490 ftlbs at 4250, then 602 ftlbs at 4.5k :)

Nice, I think thats the highest figure out of an S366(91/79) turbo yet isn't it?

I don't know Paul ... I posted it on US forum ... I would like to see what others have run so far ;)

I guess with 2 bar of boost, 800 bhp are achievable.

What happened with the meth in the end?

When we added the mater/meth injection, the torque dropped considerably. Nevertheless, Ryan suggested to map it on pump fuel, and just add the meth in the end for additional safety. We didn't connect it in the end.

I have to see if we maybe go for a remap on water injection only; otherwise, it'll stay there till the new tubro and engine will be installed. :D

When we added the mater/meth injection, the torque dropped considerably. Nevertheless, Ryan suggested to map it on pump fuel, and just add the meth in the end for additional safety. We didn't connect it in the end.

I have to see if we maybe go for a remap on water injection only; otherwise, it'll stay there till the new tubro and engine will be installed. :D

Interesting stuff. Enjoy the new power!

Yeah... that's more power than I expected. :)

Give me a couple of days to get used to the power sdistc, I have done a pull on my way back in 4th and 5th at low boost (1.4 bar) ... from 4000-5500 rpm ... holy $#@!. I haven't had the balls to give it a try at 1.8 on my way back. Videos will surely come within the next 2 weeks ... I'm gonna do an inboard video to see the difference in acceleration from 100-250 kph (60-160 mph). I did a 12.6 sec on my previous setup with 626 bhp ... I hope to be under 10 sec now :D

770! Congrats!! By the way how quick your car was 100-200km/h with the 626bhp?

Nice to met you Luc Your car is well nice . And made very good power I think I need that intake as well. But we are not as rich as you.

Can you convert my figures as well. Ryan said it was about 700 bhp

max power [met hp] 611.3 6200 rpm

Max torque [1b-ft] 572.7 5030 rpm

Thanks if you can

Mark