1. 1. Which colour for respray

• BMW Black
    • Quicksilver
    • White
    • A new silver

blacks by far the nicest but not easy to live with

silver ? theres loads of silver cars out there so not really a step forward

white imo just isnt a nice colour but each to there own

if it were myself id go on candy apple red , not easy to spray but the result is fantastic

I would obviously say quicksilver like mine!:D

Existing wheels are silver, but thinking of going dark anthracite / black as per my photoshop pic![GRIN][/GRIN]

The quicksilver paint polishes up great and although it may sound strange, when the daylight begins to fade and we head into dusk light, it really really comes into its own...but then again.....thats only in the evening / night!:rolleyes:

9.jpg

supra's (3).jpg

Gun metal looks great if you are doing the whole car under bonnet etc...why BMW black??White will go out of fashion before the paint has dried...so gunmetal if you are doing it properly...or do it silver again..silver is the new silver..

I agree with this,if your not doing a full under bonnet job,nothing looks worse imho as a different colour under the bonnet.Ive fancied a couple of rspb cars only to find you look under the bonnet and it's a different colour,at least gunmetal and quicksilver are close to what you have :)