Supra_Scott

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And any drag racing sanctioned event.

I wasn't sure about that hence didn't want to say... BUT it is very obvious when you look at dash dodging cages as to why not, the bends are in the exact spot they need to be to just fold over :blink:

I've copied up the BDC reg's diagram, but it does really show that the dash dodging ones aren't going to accomplish much.

bdc-cage.PNG

And any drag racing sanctioned event.

so not so true?

ive only heard of the gloves and helmet rules at events? mayb pro series is different?

santa pod wouldnt make any money if every car HAD to have a cage, not often you see a caged up car?!

Remember the idea of the group buy was to get a rear cage deal secured for a reasonable price with options to suit the majority of people interested. The company are looking at doing the full cage while developing the rear for their own benefit. There are many cages on the market to suit all areas of motorsport and regulations, some of which are nearly £2k. My plan was to offer a chance to get hold of a cage made to how we would like it and to an affordable budget, i myself want the cage for show more than anything although it will be done to a high spec and MSA standards.