The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New do-luck front bumper

cobrastang

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm. I am undecided about bumpers. I like them, but don't think they would get over speed bumps near me in london.

Standard with active spoiler has best of both, looks good with the lip down, lip is up when you go over speed bumps.

Unless you spend a lot and get a lift for the front like lambos have, push a button and jack up for speedbumps :)

just bought a black Aero fro Ian_R and looking to get it sorted for summer.Decided i want a DL front bumper and skirts but cant stretch my pocket to originals.Can anyone suggest a supplier of good quality replicas that dont require too much in the way of alterations to get them to fit properly;)

I will get up some new pics as soon as I get it back.....next stop is the LPGconversion.....definately maybe

Hey buddy, i went to Shahan's workshop today and saw your fine example of a Supra. I was very impressed with the work they had done on your bumper as the before pics were not very impressive.

Iwas dropping off my Greddy Lip :)

Hey buddy, i went to Shahan's workshop today and saw your fine example of a Supra. I was very impressed with the work they had done on your bumper as the before pics were not very impressive.

Thanks Bradzt,Im going to recommend he joins the forums,he could do a lot of business with the scottish lads...I may get the supra back tomorrow so will maybe see yours.The only thing wrong is a little chrome flaking in the headlamp rings,apart from that its very good for a 14 year old car.

Thanks Bradzt,Im going to recommend Shahan joins the forums,he could do a lot of business with the scottish lads...I may get the supra back tomorrow so will maybe see yours.The only thing wrong with mine is a little chrome flaking in the headlamp rings,apart from that its very good for a 14 year old car.

I wont be dropping my Supra off till next week when she goes for a full respray in either the original Supra black or BMW carbon black. I dropped off my OEM skirts and spats and also my Greddy Lip so she should be looking rather nice once complete.

Your Bumper was being finished off whilst i was their so im guessing its going for a spray tomorro as i was their from 5pm to 6.10pm.

Just a quick question for you though mate, i noticed that you left the bump or raised section in the middle of the nose cone and wondered if you were going to have it flattened out as it would look more smooth. I mentioned this to Shahan but i dunno if you were thinking of doing it?

I wont be dropping my Supra off till next week when she goes for a full respray in either the original Supra black or BMW carbon black. I dropped off my OEM skirts and spats and also my Greddy Lip so she should be looking rather nice once complete.

Your Bumper was being finished off whilst i was their so im guessing its going for a spray tomorro as i was their from 5pm to 6.10pm.

Just a quick question for you though mate, i noticed that you left the bump or raised section in the middle of the nose cone and wondered if you were going to have it flattened out as it would look more smooth. I mentioned this to Shahan but i dunno if you were thinking of doing it?

If you mean the crease in the centre? I kinda like that.Shahan asked if i wanted it smoothed but thats how its supposed to be I guess....The supra black colour is a nice rich black..Id keep that

No worries i thought i would mention it just in case you overlooked it. Some people keep it and some remove it, if you are happy then its all good.

I think i will be keeping the original 202 Black but something different would be nice too. :)

No worries i thought i would mention it just in case you overlooked it. Some people keep it and some remove it, if you are happy then its all good.

I think i will be keeping the original 202 Black but something different would be nice too. :)

I was the same, I went for Nissan Obsedian Black (same black as the R35). Has a little bit of metalic flake to it but not anywhere near as much as most metalic paints.