The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Which manifold???

Hassan

Wez old setup on stock cams? Ryan said that graph was not right, done in the wrong shoot out or something.

It was done in SHOOT_6 as SHOOT_6F was not available at the time, this was back in 2006, the SHOOT_6F was added later and indicates forced induction which puts less load on the motor to keep heat down, as a result less load and therefore slightly less spool.

The power/torque figures are correct but the spool may be marginally off ;)

I assume its this graph :D

Wez is on a lot smaller turbo than me and it only just spools a tad faster, 50rpm id guess

Its also a much much older non DBB turbo with many more miles on it and 264/264 cams and a quiet restrictive exhaust, not really comparable since you are running the latest DBB unit, smaller cams and large free flowing exhaust.

Although the old girl doesnt do too bad.

attachment.php?attachmentid=106745&d=1268867894

Capture.GIF

Guest SupraGTE

only want to share info, i bought allot from suprastore, never had any problem , fast shipping cheap (fedex), price been lowest many times, when i orded a set of rearlights they sended a set of LHD glass lights in mistake, no fuzzz sent me rearlights right away no questions asked, i payed with amex all times.. just wanted to share info

but as Homer said , talk to Paul

Edited by SupraGTE (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...

I'll be at SRR pretty soon with ryan so i'll get several graphs posted up for comparison. 1.4bar, 1.6bar and maybe even a 1.8 run just for the sake of the numbers and info game. My exhaust changes are done now (4" as opposed to 2.875") and that puts me on a more level playing field for comparing to other people's plots.