The mkiv Supra Owners Club

exhaust list? top 10 etc

Lude

whifbitz 3.5" - with double decat on a single - 99dB on idle, and 108dB at 4500 rpm... :D - I love it.

Now I don't even have to get lbm out with his Mexican "friend" to find out how loud my rear pipe is as that's the exact same setup that I have :)

to the OP I like this exhaust and also had an hks silent hi-power on my n/a which was nice.

Also like the sound of the blitz nur on full chat and the rx version sounds reasonable.

Quiet/subtle exhaust on an n/a IMHO. On a tt I'm generally looking for build quality and flow rather than sound

Mines a HKS Hi-Power Silent, its a happy medium i think, on cruise is a quiet rumble but on WOT its loud, I still want a louder one so i'll be getting a Blitz Nur Spec R for my next supra!

i have the nur spec - and i have a headache :)

RSR is and will remain my favourite all rounder. Superb ground clearance, very nice deep sound, but nothing over the top for long journeys (and has a baffle if you want to run it on track days or just want a near silent journey). Only downside is the early models only last 4-5 years due be being mild steel. Not sure they are available anymore!

BL 4inch for the deepest, loudest and most aggressive sound you can get on a supra, completely obnoxious. Loved it :D My neighbours said they could hear the car going up the Reading bypass, thats nearly 1 mile away.

I have never liked the sound the Ti's

make, too 'tinny' IMO.

i agree. I drive mine with doubl decats and RSR exhaust on lomg and short journies and its great.

Ive owned tt's with the supedrager, silent hi power and the rsr and for me the rsr is the nicest of all exhausts....

..... Apart from the boostlogic on a single (shame my new mid pipe is 3" and not 4" else i'd get one) :D .... Wonder what my rsr will be like with the single turbo?!

The BL IS the nicest sounding system i've heard, though a little loud :eyebrows:

That sound beautiful! I love the sound of the dump value as well! Wish my auto sounded like that :(

I have no idea what exhaust I have, I think it might be stock but what ever it is it is very quiet. On colder starts it has got a slight rumble to it on idle which is nice and when flooring it, you don't hear much!