The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Invisible Touch Detailing - Stage 1 Correction RAFFLE!

Stonkin

Sadly this hasnt developed much interest within the club, therefore its likely the offer will need to be removed.

The only thing i can do to help the people who are interested, is for those 7 people to purhase 2 tickets totalling £40, instead of £20. This would mean the treatment would be provided £45 less than the normal price, but there would equally be a 1 in 7 chance of winning.

Or, on this occasion the offer will have to be closed. Those who have shown interest please let me know your thoughts.

Regards,

Christian

Can not believe people aren't jumping all over this.

20 quid is a lot of money to throw away even if the odds of winning are good.

It's nothing personal at all, I'm sure the car would look fantastic :).

If the national lottery had a game like this to win £320 cash do you think there would be many takers at £20 a ticket?

The chance of winning a few million at terrible odds is more attractive.

Edited by merckx (see edit history)

I agree with Branners, think this is a fantastic offer which Christian has put on for us! Personally for me it is fantastic, at the moment i could only dreaming of spending this type of money on the car with the wedding in 3 months time. The odds are good and what is £20 when we drive cars like these! Think my car doesn't even register £20 worth of fuel :D

Christian - It fair well could be that it has not had enough exposure, hence the response.

mate been watching with interest , but was sceptical when you posted it up , reason being the list would of had to be filled with members quite close to you , like you said there were a few from further away , but that in itself causes huge problems for them and at extra cost .

as you know ive been doing this for a number of years , and had lots of interest for my services but distance is always the problem , either for me or the customer as a full detail in my eyes anyway cant be done in a day , so either they put me up or leave the car with me, which if they live to far away isnt going to happen .

also another point in a club like ours and other sport related car forums is 60% just want the car to look reasonably clean and cant comprehend what we do , sort of its built to drive scenario .

did an impreza last year and the guy got slated when he mentioned how much he paid for the detail .