The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Modified Live - 24th April 2010 - Oulton Park

add heywood

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello guys,

I'm newbie around, I have no car yet, (as I'm coming from Greece and its my first year now in the Uni. of Bolton as a student) I hope to buy a mkiv soon :/

I would like to participate on that, I also could have some video-shots as i'm a video freak!

(you can have a look here a vid with my little bimmer back home:

)

I just wonder, If anyone could take me with his ride from Bolton :/

thanx guys

Manos

Hello guys,

I'm newbie around, I have no car yet, (as I'm coming from Greece and its my first year now in the Uni. of Bolton as a student) I hope to buy a mkiv soon :/

I would like to participate on that, I also could have some video-shots as i'm a video freak!

)

thanx guys

Manos

Hi there Manos,

Cracking video and lets hope someone can give you a lift to the show.

Dunk

Hello guys,

)

thanx guys

Manos

Sorry mate but i'm in Wales (opposite direction) and i've got someone else in my car anyway:(.

Hope you can make it though

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Ok, all paid for... Ill sort out the tickets when they arrive with me. If anyone still wants to come, purchase you ticket through the website. I have 2 spare car passes for anyone who comes late. Looking forward to it now, only a week and half :)

Are you going to send the tickets out to us. Or are we picking them up from you at the show. We could all meet up outside the show and convoy in.

Good news Add, any idea what time we're aiming to be in the circuit for ?

I tend to get there pretty early, probably around 8 to half past... I have noe idea when they actually open the gates though lol

Are you going to send the tickets out to us. Or are we picking them up from you at the show. We could all meet up outside the show and convoy in.

Depending on when the tickets are recieved Ill probably meet you guys at the gate, or convoy down together. If they come within the next few days though I will let you know, and see if you want them posted to you... Just depends if I get them in time :thumbs: