The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Modified Live - 24th April 2010 - Oulton Park

add heywood

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a great day guys thanks for all your effort organising the stand. Was nice to meet up with some old and new faces. Was a good drive down and back up to the Northeast. Could'nt beleive it took £92 to fill the Supras Tank! Managed 400 miles on that so I guess its not to bad! LOL! Not long now until the engine is run in and ready for some boost!

Thanks

Kevin

Well im shattered now lol (and sunburned). Had a really good day, the kids loved it. As said some things could be improved upon... Llke when the mkivsupra.net had 3 new members on the show stand, a GTS Skyline, astra and civic lol. Nice to meet everyone hope you guys enjoyed it :thumbs:

Pretty much agree with all thats been said and the show really needs to be better organised.

I thought the drifting was a waste of time due to the way Oulton Park is layed out circuit wise and the stunt bikes also didn't have enough room.

Very poor track action and think they should have more support races that actually race each other rather than the clock, not sure why we had 2 trucks go round for a few laps followed by 2 bikes for a few laps, that set the tone for me and doubt i'll bother going to another Modified Live show.

I think the best part was looking around the club stands at some of the exocitica that was being shown :D some folks really do have some serious issues :blink: i will post some pics later but think Scotts beat me to it lol

Good to meet everyone and thanks to Adam for sorting the tickets out.

Big thanks to Add for sorting out the club stand at the show, had a good time but as has been said a few issues need to be sorted but all in all a good day and great to meet a few members.

A few pic's i took