The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japfest 2010 - Saturday 15th May 2010 @ Castle Combe Circuit

lui

I've now got one spare ticket and a spare passenger seat if anybody needs either a lift or a ticket!

Once I told the missus we were setting off at 3am she suddenly remembered she wasn't in the slightest bit interested!!

Haha women! I'm dragging my mrs out of bed at 4am so the drive down will be done in silence

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else wanting to come along come to my Reading supra mega convoy & see me will have club stand passes & entry tickets on me cheers lui

Be there between 6.15-6.45 to collect

All leaving 7.00 AM SHARP !!!

I'll be bringing a decibel meter so if anyone wants to have their exhaust tested and recorded in the Exhaust dB thread, just ask :) All for research/future info or course, it's not a competition :D

Perfect, as I need to know what mine is to go on track, at this point in time I say loud as hell.

I'll be bringing a decibel meter so if anyone wants to have their exhaust tested and recorded in the Exhaust dB thread, just ask :) All for research/future info or course, it's not a competition :D

Ooohhh i would like that, I will grab you if i see you.

I'm putting the club banners up and will be at Camp Corner at 8.00 latest if anybody wants to lend a hand.

The banners / flags should be with me today, so at the mo I'm not sure how many there are, but as the gates open at 9.00 this should give me time to do this.

Will bring a hammer this year as using a big rock was not that successful last year :)

Cheers

G

Dont bother meeting Topgun Foggy, Although very handsome, his storys about meeting Tony hadley get very boring very quickly :D

I'll miss not seeing your car all finished Blackie, but I won't be along this year, as last time it cost me a small fortune to get home, and don't want to risk that again!

Hope it's a good event, but you can never trust the weather for any of 'our' outdoor events it seems. :(

Edited by AndrewOW (see edit history)

I'll miss not seeing your car all finished Blackie, but I won't be along this year, as last time it cost me a small fortune to get home, and don't want to risk that again!

Hope it's a good event. but you can never trust the weather for any of 'our' outdoor events it seems. :(

Thats mad, I just pm'ed you about coming down

Hey i can talk about Tony Hadley for hours. Anything you need to know about him i am the man :)

Yeah and its fine listening to you, It just gets silly when you make everyone sit in a circle as you stand in the middle going on about "The god of 80s pop"