The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japfest 2010 - Saturday 15th May 2010 @ Castle Combe Circuit

lui

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the passenger seat of my car will be my photographer mate, with his camera and my video camera.

With that in mind, please feel free to burn it past me, tailgate, cut me up and generally harass me all the way to Castle Coombe. Do bear in mind that you'll probably get onto Youtube, and if you screw up bad enough you might even become famous. ;)

Just stock as far as I know, if I boost (medium) for 5 seconds or so I get the ! light and engine management light come on, speaking at the meet last week it cant be anything huge as lights would be on right away. Hoping its a slight boost leak.

Had a quick look at codes etc but needs someone more technical than myself to look at it now :(

I'm putting the club banners up and will be at Camp Corner at 8.00 latest if anybody wants to lend a hand.

The banners / flags should be with me today, so at the mo I'm not sure how many there are, but as the gates open at 9.00 this should give me time to do this.

Will bring a hammer this year as using a big rock was not that successful last year :)

Cheers

G

Big Thanks to Gerry for collecting our club stand banners & flags & getting down there early to start organising the clubstand

Thanks Gerry mate catch up with you on Saturday

Cheers Lui

Anyone else wanting to come along to Japfest 2010 come to my Reading supra mega convoy & see me will have club stand passes & entry tickets on me cheers lui

Be there between 6.15-6.45 to collect

All leaving 7.00 AM SHARP !!!

I managed to get some propper boost pipe today so hopefully I can grab some people to diagnose my boost issue.

Got it from Merlin motorspors who are based AT castle coombe race circuit heh heh.

Its coming on nicely, banners are going up and some very nice Evos already there from what I could see.

Now to fit my new wipers, the old ones are flapping all over the place.

Anyone else wanting to come along to Japfest 2010 come to my Reading supra mega convoy & see me will have club stand passes & entry tickets on me cheers lui

Be there between 6.15-6.45 to collect

All leaving 7.00 AM SHARP !!!

Not long to go now just few hours away for great road trip & event :cool:

Me leaving 3am :eyebrows:

Meeting up with original-amo toddington services 4.30 am of to bovingdon to pick up my little boy 5.15am meeting mas m25/m40 5.45am then to reading for 6.15am can't wait