The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How do you guys rate this Supra...

Guest Slater

Its not the insurance that will kill you, it's the petrol! :D

haha that also!! Altough ive give up the booze so i can leave the drinking to the new girl :p

So has anyone had a drive in an N/A auto and manual - just interested to know if there is any major diff in the way the car performs? I drive an Auto at the mo and love it, but seems a bit of a shame to let a car like this do all the thinking!

Yes i have been a member on there for quite a while. Have you seen marc p supra for sale in classifieds?

No i havent seen these, thanks for the heads up!

Slater just over a day left on ebay item number 290393378758

As the ad states it was a previous members car TrevS (search and there are some good pics in his 'garage')

I don't like the alloys myself but think the car is a much better buy if you can get it for £3500 ish :)

Slater just over a day left on ebay item number 290393378758

As the ad states it was a previous members car TrevS (search and there are some good pics in his 'garage')

I don't like the alloys myself but think the car is a much better buy if you can get it for £3500 ish :)

lovely example, shame it isnt closer :( I agree with you on the alloys

Thanks for pointing that out mate, definately one to consider!!!

so not just me that was thinking its strange that so many supras from trade centre are popping up all to often from new members

So some other guys on here have had dealings with them too i take it?

Haha im doing NOTHING for their publicity :D

so not just me that was thinking its strange that so many supras from trade centre are popping up all to often from new members

I noticed this as well and its not just them its related to several of them, even the ones that don't get a mention.