llandow trackdays

dr_jekyll

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

having problems with vid, I managed to edit the 1gb video to conform with youtube in being under 15 mins length and now it's 23gb!! Might be a few days before I have this fixed as my works laptop doesn't like me installing programs.

Llandow official photographer's photos here!, bit pricey though considering we get whole discs after the club's day for free.

Guest VIDAL BABBOON

Hello,

I popped down for this as it was somewhere to drive while boost mapping.

There seemed to be plenty of people pointing cars around corners and not much driving !

Loved the maxi mini though that thing looked like a right handful to pilot.

Didn't stay around for long enough to see a decent lap from you though downimpact, it looked like you were having quite a few issues ?

• 2 months later...
Evening,

Anyone booked in for next weekend at Llandow 21st May?

My first time there so looking forward to it.

I'd love to have a go at Llandow at some point but when the club hire the track out. I'll be looking out for that.

Good luck :)

Evening,

Anyone booked in for next weekend at Llandow 21st May?

My first time there so looking forward to it.

No but I'll come along and say hello, cars not going to be ready for the 21st. Going to do a day in June/July before the TSS (which clashes with Suprapod :()

As long as I have upgraded my brakes by the next track day I'll be on track too.

What happened to the show car look, not to be abused? It'll hurt once you start getting stone chips on that pristine new bumper. Still these cars are for driving not just show pieces :)