The mkiv Supra Owners Club

first aberdeen meet of the new year, jan (exact date to be picked after the new year)

drift_bear

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That could be fun, although I'm not sure how expensive this event will be. Didn't Keith suggest something on this thread regarding this?

Or we could meet up, have some food, catch a film, bowling, mini golfing, pool etc...

How about an endurance event at kartstart? not sure how many people are needed though??

Yo Yo,

Em...

When you guys all meeting up then? It would appear I'm going to Spain for a 'land job' on Feb 6th, heading over to Holland on Monday to shmoke some cookeesh, I mean to pack the job for a few days, so I may miss yet another frickin meet! :cry:

Land jobs are epic.

Dayshift then in the pub at night, every night :)

I was in Germany over xmas and the pub was my saviour

Hi people, how's things? I've checked back on this thread and noticed there hasn't been any further activity or discussions for our meet...now that daylight is starting to creep into the early hours and nights with the weather clearing up, should we kick start something soon?

Just a thought....