The mkiv Supra Owners Club

first aberdeen meet of the new year, jan (exact date to be picked after the new year)

drift_bear

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No worries bud, Im sure once you've been in one, you'l be instantly hooked. :D Although the bank balance does get drained big time, hehe. :D

That's what I'm worried about haha!

I have plenty of saving to do for external things nevermind a conversion. And a 6spd box (5spd NA-TT). :(

Eventually! :D:p

Ill have to put myself down as a maybes. The postman reversed into her this morning did a fair bit of damage and my boss reversed into it a few weeks back on the opposite side, so got a bit of bodywork and respraying to do.:badmood:

thats cr@p mate! hope it gets fixed easy enough.

the weather has certainly been treacherous for any supra to be out and about...

yeah and ive sadly just had to drive from aberdeen to newburgh, roads are honestly rubbish!! get over taken by everything cause i drive like a "granny" in this weather!!

least the plus side is thats me now home for the next 2weeks!!

that was a long 2week period, espically missing new year and xmas!

need to get the drinks in this weekend to celebrate the new year :D:p

Might I suggest a local meet for the Aberdeen lot and whoever else want to join on Saturday the 30th? :confused: Hopefully the snow will have cleared a bit by then. Havn't seen any other dates thrown out there yet so hopefully this will get the ball rolling :tumble: Any thoughts on Central meet yet? Im willing to travel anywhere really not fussed distance wise. :thumbs:

In fact, Alex when you away again? dont want you missing out if folks agree on that date.

Edited by rosscod22 (see edit history)

There is a Dyno day that TDR(Brian) is trying to sort out. This could be used as the Central meet for all of us. Think this is going ahead Feb some time Brian will confirm??

And use this thread for the Aberdeen meet guys, it keep things tidy.