The mkiv Supra Owners Club

first aberdeen meet of the new year, jan (exact date to be picked after the new year)

drift_bear

I'm easy on any dates for the Aberdeen meet, depending on the weather of course! Its painful looking at my car just sitting in the garage and not being able to drive it anywhere because of the snow!! :(

Venue: Aberdeen

Date: 30th Jan TBC

Time: ??

Activity: ??

Names of attendees:

1) SupraRider

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

Yea, I agree with Geo, let's keep this thread for the Aberdeen meets.. we should raise another thread for a more Central meet.

TBH i think it would be tempting fate for anything untill well into Feb and maybe even early March the way things are keeping up and weather forecasts, etc.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure for other parts of Scotland but snow is thawing away in my area.. looks like we could have a meet after all!! fingers crossed!! :D

Im sure come End of Jan, the snow will have buggered off by then. Its thawing down here also now. :D

Rally Karting and Rage Buggies

Experience Go-Karting at Lochter!

For the best and most challenging outdoor go-karting track in Aberdeen, come to Lochter.

Experience the thrills and spills of up to 50mph in the fast and furious grass and mud racing Rally Karts! Or for even more speed, try out our adrenalin fuelled Rage Buggies, with top speeds of 65mph, as recommended by Jeremy Clarkson!

'Silverstone' at Lochter - try our new 1km go-karting track, race against the clock and see how far up the leader board you can get - beat Lochter's own STIG to claim prize!

Just an idea!

Sounds like a good idea for our meet in early feb.. Keith, how much will this cost? what about considering indoors as well?

Some early feb dates:

1) 6th or 7th Feb

2) 13th feb

Should we meet in Aberdeen again? Lets try and pin this one down for sure since its just two weeks away to the month of feb.

lets try this again: PUT YOUR NAMES DOWN FOLKS!! :D

1) SupraRider

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

Rally Karting and Rage Buggies

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee230/kslbsupra/rally_carting_main.jpg

Experience Go-Karting at Lochter!

For the best and most challenging outdoor go-karting track in Aberdeen, come to Lochter.

Experience the thrills and spills of up to 50mph in the fast and furious grass and mud racing Rally Karts! Or for even more speed, try out our adrenalin fuelled Rage Buggies, with top speeds of 65mph, as recommended by Jeremy Clarkson!

'Silverstone' at Lochter - try our new 1km go-karting track, race against the clock and see how far up the leader board you can get - beat Lochter's own STIG to claim prize!

Just an idea!

we had a mini meet last Friday and it was kinda fun... except for me...lol! we met at a multistorey carpark (can't remember the name) and it was ok driving up to the 1st storey, but it was painful trying to come down!!! haha.. thanks to the guys who kept a lookout for me on the front bumper...but I'm never driving up a multistorey again!! lol...