The mkiv Supra Owners Club

bluewater meet take 2

supraturbochris

Abz think my brain turned to mush from all that cold weather... was soo lost on the drive back I missed my turning twice trying to keep up with you in my NA haha. Good times :p

Muchos Gracais,

Dan

:D I was wondering who the other Silver Supra was with me and Abz.

TT's are unbelievably quick at acceleration. I was trying to catch up in my N/A too.....caught him up though...at the speed camera :eyebrows:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, it was great meeting you all yesterday! I am pretty new into the scene so it's great meeting people and learning a lot along the way. The convoy from Bexleyheath was great! Dan I hope your friend got some good photo's of our cars, especially as I managed to turn up at Esso so then we had 3 silver Supe's with 2 TRD spoilers & stock in the middle! :D

I admit it was very very cold, hence I didn't get my DSLR with me, though took some photo's with my missus's phone which I will put up later when she sends them over. Overall I admit it was a good turnout which I thought wouldn't be the case as it was pretty cold but at least it was not raining or snowing! Dan (Pistonbroke) had an extremely clean car! :cool: - So did Chris's!

That was brilliant, an Fitz tried to talk him self out of it, he says he had 2 T-Shirts on! :D

Thanks again to Chris for organizing and hopefully with warmer weather we should have more members turning up. The location was brilliant though!

Dan, think you was talking about this one link?

http://www.youtube.com/user/jaxdanjo#p/a/u/0/vI6Y4iKxQTQ

*wave* Was good meeting you last night Abz, we had a good old laugh *wipes nose*

I'm rather glad you had your Mrs. with you, that way my Mrs. wasn't so lonely. :D

I enjoyed the ride back too, our 3 car mini convoy :) fun fun.

LOL, I had a shirt and 2 t-shirts on underneath with scarf and gloves to help. I was rather....warm :)

TT's are unbelievably quick at acceleration. I was trying to catch up in my N/A too.....caught him up though...at the speed camera :eyebrows:

I was more focused on keeping up that my sat nav, and friends in the car were all confused why I was heading towards central London...

:) Nice too have met most of you guys last night, was my first meet. [COOL][/COOL]

I had a shirt and 2 t-shirts on underneath with scarf and gloves to help. I was rather....warm :)

haha dressed for the occasion?! I was in three layers (a short sleeve shirt, a long sleeve shirt and a jumper) and huddled up to Pistonbrokes engine bay and was still freezing. I couldnt feel my toes... shifting was near on impossible, think I spent the first part of the drive home in 2nd haha! :cool::D

Abz think my brain turned to mush from all that cold weather... was soo lost on the drive back I missed my turning twice trying to keep up with you in my NA haha. Good times :p

Muchos Gracais,

Dan

You are not the only one mate, I've been Bluewater tonnes of times & after we left the car park, did you notice I kept breaking at the exits as I had no idea where I was going, now that is a proper brain freeze! :D

Was good to meet Dan & errr Dan at Esso! ;)

Yes you did catch me up at the camera's :D

*wave* Was good meeting you last night Abz, we had a good old laugh *wipes nose*

I'm rather glad you had your Mrs. with you, that way my Mrs. wasn't so lonely. :D

I enjoyed the ride back too, our 3 car mini convoy :) fun fun.

LOL, I had a shirt and 2 t-shirts on underneath with scarf and gloves to help. I was rather....warm :)

Did you see the missus reaction when I had snot dribbling down, I was like yeah its all good :D. Was really nice meeting you as well Cliff! Missus will come if it is warmer weather, so they can both meet again.

:D fitz you did make us all laugh last night. well prepared lol

i will start a new thread soon about the months meets

Yes, Mr I have 2 t-shirts fitz did!

Sounds good Chris. :thumbs:

thats meeeee :D

there are only 2 white supra's around bexleyheath area.

Mine is the one with the supra logo's down the bottom of both doors

I saw you sloping past the old Crook Log swimming pool over the festive period (might have been Christmas Eve) - you were at the lights, headed toward Welling, with the music up and the windows half down.

I nearly punted into the car in front as I rubbernecked past...

And what a good looking supra it is?

It's a lovely looking supra :)

I would have taken more pics but I never had my camera with me. Thought I'd take a pic of Dan's though as I've just ordered some Glass Lights and wanted to see the HID's behind them.

Yep! Got to admit Dan, bloody good work on keeping it sooo clean even in the winter months! Your wheels look like they only just been unwrapped. Missus is e-mail some photo's which I took over. I'll put these up as soon as I get my hands on them.