The mkiv Supra Owners Club

bluewater meet take 2

supraturbochris

Better wrap up warm, just been outside and its pretty close to freezing.

Phoned the missus, she is free so will be tagging along though I suspect sitting in the car mostly! :D

Wanted to join you guys tonight but as I am not feeling all that well I am going to give it a miss.

Enjoy.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wanted to join you guys tonight but as I am not feeling all that well I am going to give it a miss.

Enjoy.

So the missus said you are not allowed out again :D

I was going to PM you but though it might have been quite a trek for you unless you was at your parents house then you are a stone throw away from me.

Hope you haven't got the flu mate, get some hot chillies in ya! :)

So the missus said you are not allowed out again :D

I was going to PM you but though it might have been quite a trek for you unless you was at your parents house then you are a stone throw away from me.

Hope you haven't got the flu mate, get some hot chillies in ya! :)

I'm in Docklands tonight :)

Not a flu, just recovering from a chest infection and as I am back to work on Monday - dont want to risk it getting worse.

Cheers supraturbochris for organising this! :)

I thought it was a pretty good turn out and it being only my second owners club meet it was great to meet new members and put faces to names! All the Supra's there were beauts, got some ideas now for mine as well! Looking forward to some pics!

Thanks all, hope to see you all at the next meet!

Slurpy Supra

It was a very good turn out I thought, especially given the fact it was new years day!. I was even more impressed with the amount of people that turned up at the esso garage in Bexleyheath beforehand, I was under the impression it was only going to be me and Chris, then about 5 or 6 supras turned up :D

I suppose we could have gone somewhere else last night, but if we didn't find somewhere under cover, it would been even colder :cold:

It was great to see everyone, old faces and new. Some very nice supras. :cool:

I have uploaded a very short vid to my youtube profile of a little drivby on the A2. I'm at work at the moment so can't link to it. If you click on the links in my sif, then click on more from this user, you should find it.

Looking forward to the next one now :D

morning everyone. Just like to say a very big thanks to everyone that turned up last night. :thumbs:

Really good night, shame it was so cold.

Im thinking maybe we should do these meets every first friday of every month, gets everybody together is guess, let me know what you guys think.

It was nice seeing some old and new faces.

cheers again guys

chris

Guys, it was great meeting you all yesterday! I am pretty new into the scene so it's great meeting people and learning a lot along the way. The convoy from Bexleyheath was great! Dan I hope your friend got some good photo's of our cars, especially as I managed to turn up at Esso so then we had 3 silver Supe's with 2 TRD spoilers & stock in the middle! :D

I admit it was very very cold, hence I didn't get my DSLR with me, though took some photo's with my missus's phone which I will put up later when she sends them over. Overall I admit it was a good turnout which I thought wouldn't be the case as it was pretty cold but at least it was not raining or snowing! Dan (Pistonbroke) had an extremely clean car! :cool: - So did Chris's!

That was brilliant, an Fitz tried to talk him self out of it, he says he had 2 T-Shirts on! :D

Thanks again to Chris for organizing and hopefully with warmer weather we should have more members turning up. The location was brilliant though!

Dan, think you was talking about this one link?

http://www.youtube.com/user/jaxdanjo#p/a/u/0/vI6Y4iKxQTQ

morning everyone. Just like to say a very big thanks to everyone that turned up last night. :thumbs:

Really good night, shame it was so cold.

Im thinking maybe we should do these meets every first friday of every month, gets everybody together is guess, let me know what you guys think.

It was nice seeing some old and new faces.

cheers again guys

chris

Sounds good to me with first friday meets! It def be good to have regular monthly meets, esp as the weather improves from march onwards! :)

Looking forward to any pics that were taken!

did anyone take any pics then?

I've got loads! :) Just got to upload them:search:. Such a good laugh last night. Cheers to everyone who turned up, and Chris for organising it! Much better than I expected!

My mate Anton (the big south african dude wandering around with the camera...) said his internet isnt working but should be by Monday so hopefully he'll link me to his flickR and ill take all the pic's from there and add them under an album in my profile. Feel free to take any if you like aswell :). (ill keep this thread posted).

Abz think my brain turned to mush from all that cold weather... was soo lost on the drive back I missed my turning twice trying to keep up with you in my NA haha. Good times :p

Muchos Gracais,

Dan