The mkiv Supra Owners Club

El-Glo GB 4 Face-lift Manual dials

supra steveo

you sure its not 320 KMH? never ever seen a 320MPH dial before

It was KMH it was converted to MPH and they just put a sticker on top fo the KMH with a MPH.

Do you have 320KMH dial I would be happy with that. As long as I know that its MPH that is fine.

Thanks Steveo!:D

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

list started on page 1

just seen you guys have gone for euro font , have a look at swiss as well, gives it the defi gauge style font

Thanks for the tip, after another look I think I do prefer the Swiss font, if you could edit the list that would be appreciated. Thanks :)

Come on facelift type people, lets get this moving :innocent::cool:

Has anybody seen up close both Normal El Glo and Reverse El Glo? I am worried that that the normal El Glow could look too max power like? In all my mods I like it to look like it came from the factory like that though making the car look more expensive rather then cheap as we all know this is a fine line hahaha...!

Speedhut have just emailed me a told me they are ready to start the facelift manual group buy and the last group buy is complete the last set of dials went today, only one problem, if we do this now the price will have to go up again the exchange rate is really bad at the moment and I don't plan to get this in the pocket again lol personally I think it's a good idea to wait and see what happens

• 4 weeks later...

BUMP

No more facelift owners interested in coming in on this Group Buy?

Steveo, do you know if this company is happy to do a one off order? If we don't get some more interest soon I think I will just go ahead and order myself a set.

• 2 weeks later...
cool just give me your order

still cant get a hold of auto dials but when they do come available I will sort a group buy

Steveo,

I finally got my internet banking sorted after almost 4 months hahah I am itchy to spend hahaha...!

I'm really keen on the stubby ariel 'especialy as it got broken after a celebration cruise when Brazil won a game' and the el-glo dials...! I will be back in Portugal on the 23rd do you think you can pull it off by then mate?