The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Started to wrap the dash panels

Guest blueangel

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blueangel

To be honest i have no idea fella to be honest but i wouldnt be looking at getting rich from it lol, at the moment i also wouldnt have time to do loads as pretty busy with other bits i do;)

I am impressed with this stuff Jamie its not until you actually put it on the dash that it really starts to look the part, seems like alot of interest in it if i offered to do this for people would i need to become a trader guys.

You could apply to become a hobbyist trader :)

just out of interest would anyone be interested in seeing if we can set up a group buy for this product and see what deal we could get on it

Yup.

I think the idea fell flat on its face the first time. I could be wanting 10 sheets but need to test 1 first....

Thanks for the pics, that stuff looks great !

As said earlier, have you done the bit around the ignition yet as this seems to be the problem area?

I've been holding back for months waiting to see what this fabric looks like, think I'll go for some now though having seen this :)

Oddly on the first thread about this type of wrapping you said "Looks a bit naff imo and round the keyhole looks a mess, i prefer stock'' - so why is this different to the other?

Whats the problem? am i not allowed to like one product but like another:search:

The other stuff was shinney and and did look naff imo. this i like.

I 'think' it's the same product ;)

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=89233&d=1236792273

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=89228&d=1236792133

You think this looks as good?, might be the same sort of product but the way blueangel has installed it make it look good imo, the bit round the key make it look naff.

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=89233&d=1236792273

You think this looks as good?, might be the same sort of product but the way blueangel has installed it make it look good imo, the bit round the key make it look naff.

It is the same type of product and I agree the bit around the ignition looks shite :) That's why I'd like to see that part of the dash on this latest install;)

There might be another way of trimming that part with something else if it continues to be a pita?

It is the same type of product and I agree the bit around the ignition looks $#@!e :) That's why I'd like to see that part of the dash on this latest install;)

There might be another way of trimming that part with something else if it continues to be a pita?

I agree with you here, with seeing what it will be like around the ignition.

Looks very good though! I am tempted myself