Our new baby

plus1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovely that.. would love one of those.. doubt I would fit in one though :D

How big are you Mike?

I am 6ft and I touched my head on the roof a couple of times. The fact that I am bald may have made this feel worse than it actually was.....:D

The car is brilliant. The handling is incredible...!! I also like the interior layout. They are still a lot of money at the moment but they are undoubted quality.

On Sunday we pulled up at a pub and the VX220 owners club were there. They all looked at the NSX before any of the Supes......:rolleyes::( Ian and Sharon were walking into the pub 100 yards away, the bloke asked who owned it. I was tempted to say me..!!:D

H.

How big are you Mike?

I am 6ft and I touched my head on the roof a couple of times. The fact that I am bald may have made this feel worse than it actually was.....:D

6ft 10 mate :)

When I bought the Supra I had a sit in an R33 and couldn't even get my legs round the wheel :D

I'm guessing an NSX is out then :blink: :(

6ft 10 mate :)

When I bought the Supra I had a sit in an R33 and couldn't even get my legs round the wheel :D

I'm guessing an NSX is out then :blink: :(

Not really, you could always buy an NSX-T, drive with the roof off and when it rains put up a brolley just like Matt H;)

Whats the interior like on them bad boys? any chance of a pic?

Would also like to an engine shot if possible.. :)

Every evening I have managed to get in it has been dark, but hopefully will be able to get some pictures this weekend. In the meantime below is a link to a picture of the interior of one for sale on pistonheads. Ours looks the same:

[http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/largepic.asp?i=1266263&noPics=9&imgsrv=1&current=5&make=HONDA&model=nsx

I must admit I do love the colour of the one above (long beach blue), but unfortunately a little to rich for us.

At least it looks as if though everyone is ok for us to turn up to meets in NSX - phew!

Every evening I have managed to get in it has been dark, but hopefully will be able to get some pictures this weekend. In the meantime below is a link to a picture of the interior of one for sale on pistonheads. Ours looks the same:

[http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/largepic.asp?i=1266263&noPics=9&imgsrv=1&current=5&make=HONDA&model=nsx

I must admit I do love the colour of the one above (long beach blue), but unfortunately a little to rich for us.

At least it looks as if though everyone is ok for us to turn up to meets in NSX - phew!

looks good but not as nice inside as your old sup!!!:nana::nana::nana:

:yum:

Oooh nice - don't know how I missed this thread. I'm looking to pick one of these up in a couple of years time.

You thought it was another 'we've just had a baby thread' :rolleyes: :innocent: I did too, until curiosity got the better of me.

What a nice suprise to find a shiny NSX in here :D