Guest Ryan0594

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You need a garage update then, all i spy is the turbo & BB :p

Aragosta height adjustable suspension, full black leather interior (Recaros instead of Brides), Focals and Solaris on the way if i decide to keep the car. I wouldn't go for the Blitz boost controller as the Solaris is perfectly capable. I would probably install the HKS camp2 monitoring system though.

Aragosta height adjustable suspension, full black leather interior (Recaros instead of Brides), Focals and Solaris on the way if i decide to keep the car. I wouldn't go for the Blitz boost controller as the Solaris is perfectly capable. I would probably install the HKS camp2 monitoring system though.

Ahh, i have height adjustable suspension. I'm looking for the trick remote stuff that can be done from inside the cabin. Same as most modern supercar's. By leather interior i meant real leather on the rears, dash etc. I have bride low-max's for my choice of seats, trimmed in cowhide of course.

Didn't realise the solaris could do the boost controlling. That'll be saving me at least £400 then :D

He got it advertised in DK for allmost 63k. Go figure.

The whole 'attempted' sale of that car has been a joke from the beginning. He'll never get the asking price unless it goes to the US, and then it might go for that if he throws in shipping. I reckon around £30k tops in the UK, £40k mainland Europe.