The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black Interior

pedrosixfour

I have the actuator already.

I need the control unit and the switches to operate it. On my MkIII the switches are located on the steering wheel. I have never seen them on a MkIV but belive they are on a stalk on the steering column.

Let me know a price for the control unit, stalk-switch thingy :) and anything else that may be specific to a car fitted with cruise control.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the actuator already.

I need the control unit and the switches to operate it. On my MkIII the control switchs are located on the steering wheel. I have never seen them on the MkIV but believe the are located on a stalk on the steering column.

let me know a price for the control unit, stalk-switch thingy :) and anything else that may be specific to a car fitted with cruise control.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
The A pillar moulding?

I certainly do.

Its part of a matching pair!!;)

Thats the one, it goes from the front pillar all the way across the drivers window up by the roof lining

Do you have a price please , no doubth talk to you over the weekend

Thats the one, it goes from the front pillar all the way across the drivers window up by the roof lining

Do you have a price please , no doubth talk to you over the weekend

I won't be at the festivities buddy, going on me holliers during the week.

I'm based in Portarlington in Laois, fancy a spin down some evening to collect?

You can have both for a score.

I won't be at the festivities buddy, going on me holliers during the week.

I'm based in Portarlington in Laois, fancy a spin down some evening to collect?

You can have both for a score.

Ah no way, taught you where coming

Any chance you could post and do you have Pics?

I am in Dublin, dont think I need anything else I will have a look unless u have a set of Bride Stradia lying about for a Score haha

Ah no way, taught you where coming

Any chance you could post and do you have Pics?

I am in Dublin, dont think I need anything else I will have a look unless u have a set of Bride Stradia lying about for a Score haha

I'll be at the next one, I promise. :innocent:

I'd imagine posting shouldn't pose too much of a problem it'll push it up to €30 though.

attachment.php?attachmentid=113004&d=1277915894

attachment.php?attachmentid=113005&d=1277915894

hi have you got the plastic surround for the electric window switches/door lock switch? if so good condition??

Hey buddy.

I have the parts but they are still attached to the door cards which I've offered to someone else. I'm just waiting on a reply to confirm the deal.

It would be a bit cheeky to remove them as they're visible in the pictures of the door cards!:D

If the deal goes through I will ask if those particular parts are needed and if not I'll get back to you.

Very Nice, I just want to take a look if I need anything else, off tomorrow so working on her to get her all cleaned up for the weekend

Off the top of my head I am in bad need of the tailgate struts for the boot(the verticle things that hold it up) ha ha sorry not too sure what they are called

Going anywhere nice and more importantly what are you bringing me back?

Going anywhere nice and more importantly what are you bringing me back?

South of Spain for a week (I'd much rather a 1JZ:)) and probably a bad case of food poisoning!

As for the boot struts, the only pair I have are doing a bang-up job of holding my boot lid up so I don't think I wanna sell 'em!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.