The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black Interior

pedrosixfour

Hey mate you still got some od the dash trim around the dials etc and has anyone got a clock? You still got the door cards as well?

The trim around the dash is unavailable buddy.

I still have the door cards and I also have a good digital clock available.

2 door cards and the clock for £65 delivered.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I should have several bits up for grabs in the near future relating to an upcoming 1JZ swap I hope to do.

These parts should include a complete and healthy 2JZ-GE non VVTi engine recently serviced, including OEM timing belt and tensioner, manual ECU and one of Nic's tubular manifolds for a 2JZ-GE in perfect condition.

Other parts to be listed as they make themselves known!

ok it's worse than I thought... I need the drivers side rear passenger panel - (the bit with the rear speaker in the middle),

the clip on the back of that that covers access to the seat belt and the panel the joins onto that and goes round the inside of the boot, just that first panel from the boot plastic. Rest of the stuff in the boot is fine.

Can take some pics if thats not clear.

Let me know what you have available and how much you want for them. thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Right lads, my storage unit just drove out the gate with it's new owner at the helm.

Which leaves me a little short on storage facilities so the few bits I have left can be had at VERY good prices.

Pure Sport Mats - £35 delivered (set of 4)

Rear seat - £40 delivered (back and base)

Lower glove box - £30 delivered

Still one or two bits of trim to be had including the A pillar covers, the panel which houses the boot light and the pieces inside the doors which cover the carpet edge. - Open to offers

Selection of control units, aerial, a/c, abs, airbag - open to offers

Dash vents, round & square - £35 delivered (complete set)

16" OEM wheel centre caps - £15 delivered (set of 4)

I think thats about it, if I find anyting else you'll be the first to know.

Don't be afraid to make me an offer on any of the above, like I said, space is at a premium!

Thanks for looking.

• 2 months later...

Hey mate I'm in Laois.

About an hour up the road now that the new M8 is up and running!

If you do the driving the spare wheel, cover, clock and jack are yours for €50

I will throw in the passanger door card for nothing but it has a few marks on it, the driver's side is sold I'm afraid.

There is a picture of them somewhere in this thread for reference.

Cheers Damien mate, big thanks for the cuppa:d. Was well tired when I got back down yesterday. Hopefully fit those few bits and pieces at some stage during the week. Pedrosixfour seems like a Top bloke and a pleasure doing business with:thumbs:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.