_Lynz_

Which date for the NW Christmas Do  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which date for the NW Christmas Do

• Friday 4th December
    • Saturday 5th December
    • Friday 11th December
    • Saturday 12th December

Right folks, just a little reminder please can everyone be at the pub for 7pm to eat at 7.30pm.

I will be at the door when you come in so I can check that I have got exactly what you've ordered just in case.

Looking forward to seeing you all :)

2 more sleeps !!!!!!:D

...and do we get detention if we are late or if we slurp our soup? :p:innocent:

Vicki x

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a fantastic night - Lynz, you're a star - thank you so much! Great to see the Pancakers again and a stack of new faces too - brilliant group of people, Pat and I loved every minute!

Still up here with Dragonknickers and the long suffering +1!! Amazingly, even after all the food last night, we're tucking into full Englishes!!

Roll on the next meet!

Glad everyone enjoyed it, it was a great night (and I promise I did enjoy myself Sharon :innocent: )

Lovely to catch up with the usual suspects but really nice to see some new faces hope to see everyone again in the new year:)

Hope you all have a brilliant Christmas and New Year!!

Lynz xx

Thank you Lynz for organising the night, was good to meet some of you, sorry to those that i didnt get chance to speak to.

Apologies for not saying thanks and bye last night i felt really ill for some reason and needed to shoot off home :(

Hope you all had a good night.

Thanks alot Lynz for all the hard work, was a fantastic night.

Hope you are feeling better soon and make sure Ste pampers you.

Good to see lots of old faces again and a few new. Soon be pancake season again so we can all meet up again and have a laugh.

Have a good Christmas and new year everyone

Ian and Sharon

:D Fantastic night great food ( the steak was very very nice as always ) and great company good to see some new faces, sorry i didnt get to chat to everyone there was a big turnout :D

And a BIG WELL DONE to Lynz for organising it all went like clockwork everyone happy and well fed, well done again just hoped you enjoyed it as much as we all did

roll on the next meeting

Cheers

-Ian-