The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ordered some parts for my single build

Ricky49

A stroker kit too now! have your power aims gone up again?

I can't remember if there is anything else your waiting for or is that everything and now just a matter of man power?

I tell you Lee just drops these little seeds in my head and a power hungry flower grows and trying to keep up with Jamie isnt easy.

Lee and Jamie need to come with warnings VERY BAD FOR YOUR WALLET:d.

Im greatful though they help me out with which way to go with things.

Id like a 1000hp.

Edited by Ricky49 (see edit history)

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not going to let my wife read this thread she would never let me meet them. Guess i will just have to wait for it to snow before i challenge you to a race then.

following on that thought have you got RLTC?

I don't want any gadget holding me back well not until I have my first pooy pants moment.

• 3 weeks later...

Since JamieP is breaking the orange beast I have bought the full KAD brake setup off the car, the discs will need a light skim over to look new again.

Also bought Jamies Advan RS off his black car, some slight minor stone chips but really pleased with getting these.

Hope so mate. I know they are only 10'' rears but I like them that much i don't mind about traction issues.

JP was ok on these with about 730hp so I will be fine until I go with the stroker and built engine.

I will also have to roll the rear arches to get them on.