North West Photo Shoot.

garetheves

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys hopefully picking my car up on the 13th so then I can make the meat so I'll put my name down as a possible.

1. garetheves (Gaz) - Tickets x 2

2. boneyard (Dale) - Ticket

3. RedM (Martin) - Ticket

4. mcanny (Michael)

5. brian.m (brian) - Ticket

6. Leon Van Tonder

7. Shytot (Ian) Hopefully

8. tobyg - Ticket

9.Dane_stone - possible

4. mcanny (Michael)

6. Leon Van Tonder

8. tobyg - Ticket

9.Dane_stone - possible

ya twisted my arm ;) i'll have Dan_stone's ticket if he decides not to, otherwise i'll just pay on the gate

ya twisted my arm ;) i'll have Dan_stone's ticket if he decides not to, otherwise i'll just pay on the gate

Dane hasnt put himself down for a ticket and its the first 10 to "ticket" themselves ... so Ive done it for you :woot:

4. mcanny (Michael)

6. Leon Van Tonder

8. tobyg - Ticket

9.Dane_stone - possible

10. Wes_P - Ticket

Dane hasnt put himself down for a ticket and its the first 10 to "ticket" themselves ... so Ive done it for you :woot:

4. mcanny (Michael)

6. Leon Van Tonder - tickets x 2

8. tobyg - Ticket

9.Dane_stone - possible

10. Wes_P - Ticket

forgot to put "ticket" after mine........

4. mcanny (Michael)

7. Shytot (Ian) - Ticket

8. tobyg - Ticket

9.Dane_stone - possible

10. Wes_P - Ticket

Right thats all the tickets gone but that doesnt mean no one else can come. The tickets i have are £4 each but they are only 6 on the door so anyone else wanting to come get your name down and we can sort out a meeting spot.

4. mcanny (Michael)

7. Shytot (Ian) - Ticket

8. tobyg - Ticket

9.Dane_stone - possible

10. Wes_P - Ticket

11. Animal

I should be able to play out. I'll be in Preston at the other half's this weekend, Gaz, so we could meet up in the morning if you want.

Full Revs

Animal

Ok, ive just got off the phone with one of the organisers of the show on Sunday and have managed to arrange a club/group parking area for 15 cars. Hes gonna try and accomodate us in a fairly scenic location so that we can take pics there, but the main thing is we will all be able to park together.

Does anyone have access to a club banner that we could put over a gazebo make it look more official?

Ive said we will be getting there about half 9ish and will phone him when we are there so he can meet us.

In terms of meeting up before hand i suggest, although people coming from south or east of wakefield may want to meet closer to the place, that we meet at the Juntion of the M62 and A/M1(J29 of M62 and J42 of A1). Below is a link to map, the red circle indicates the show itself.

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&X=450000.059947602&Y=425000.277478917&width=700&height=400&gride=440810.059947602&gridn=417819.277478917&srec=0&coordsys=gb&db=&addr1=&addr2=&addr3=&pc=&advanced=&local=&localinfosel=&kw=&inmap=&table=&ovtype=&zm=0&scale=500000&in.x=4&in.y=10

At the junction mentioned im pretty sure there is a services where we could meet, failing that it might have to be a layby or the motorway roundabout. I reckon about 9am should do it, give us time for a leisurely cruise to the show. If everyone could meet there it would be a bonus, if anyone wants to meet on the gate itself then just let me know and well meet you there.

Ill be pming everyone my mob number just in case of any probs on the day or if running late etc.

Anyone else from the North West that wants to go in convoy can meet me at Bolton Services, southbound, at 7:45am. Good old Route planner reckons it will take an hour to get to the A1 from there so should give enough time. Again, please let me know if you want to meet at the services then i know to wait for you, in fact im going to start another couple of lists, please add your names to one of them.

Convoy meet at Bolton Services at 7:45am to then go on to J29 of A1.

1. Garetheves (Gaz)

Meeting at J29 M62/J42 A1 at 9am.

1. ????

Any names not on any of those lists ill assume we are meeting you at the gates to the venue at 9:30am.

Hope this is ok with everyone. Any problems please PM me or give me a bell when you recieve a PM with my number in it.

Otherwise see you all on Sunday.

Remember stuff to clean car with if you want it shiny for the shoot, gazebo if you can bring one, club banner, food (not sure how much they will be charging on the day but if TOTB is anything to go by id bring your own).

Meeting at J29 M62/J42 A1 at 9am.

1. RedM (Martin)

Feel free to delete this bit in replies but Gareth, there is not really anywhere to wait at J29. Not unless you go round and round the roundabout. There is nowhere to stop on the roundabout. The next jct south (M1 jct41) might be better. Leads directly into Wakefield and also has places to wait both east and west of the M1? Nice empty dual carriage way at that time of the morning too. Could have fun while waiting!!:D