The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Scam....?

CarlT67

Nice one, whats next then?:)

When are you selling yours? :)

Seriously though, still work situation permitting I am looking into a late TVR chimaera 450. Going to get away from the supra scene for a bit, to return hopefully to buy a Single'd Supra.

Just realised I am going to miss out on the Southcoast Supra thing now as I am missing a vital element to go...

thats good news bud, glad it went ok. But i didnt think he could register a import in france.

Thanks mate, I think they can register them, but at great expense due to the cost of the inspections. I believe they have to return the car to 100% standard including wheel and tyre dimensions. So I wish him luck with that.

He may however be using for track or something, I have no idea to be honest as I cant speak a word of french (took spanish at school) and he couldn't speak much english.

The amount was decided on a pad of paper, which was interesting.