The mkiv Supra Owners Club

am bringing a large container from japan - put some large parts in and save £££???

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What time can I be at the unit for the shell Jurgen? Would like to get there as early as possible as I have something to do in the afterenoon, cheers!

for saturday yes ? if so i need to speak to mike the owner of warehouse to get an idea of opening times..

if for friday it will only be late afternoon till we have unloaded. .

for saturday yes ? if so i need to speak to mike the owner of warehouse to get an idea of opening times..

if for friday it will only be late afternoon till we have unloaded. .

Saturday, would like to make a fairly early start and get back asap. Could be there for when they open if it's not before 8 AM.

Would appreciate a contact phone number for them too, in case I hit any problems with traffic. Thanks Jurgen.

Public thanks to Jurgen for finding the impossible and getting it safely to the UK and also to his "man" for helping get it safely on to my trailer. Trust me to pick a day where the weather was great until 15 miles outside Newcastle on Tyne, where I found 5 inches of fresh snow and even main roads like a skid pan. 10 chaps had to grit the hill at the entry / exit to the site in order for vehicles to safely get in and out. Luckily someone ran into the back of the trailer BEFORE the car was on it, if it happened on the way out of the city it would have taken the front of the car off, as it was overhanging about 3 foot :)

Thanks JM-Imports :)