The mkiv Supra Owners Club

am bringing a large container from japan - put some large parts in and save £££???

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blueangel

im after a set of carbon strut braces decent quality, i had a look last night but how do i go about buying them and what would carrige be on them fella.

Jurgen there are lots of brake discs on there however i cant figure out what size they would be in comparison to the UK brake set up as i obviously dont want to buy smaller discs?!

See here: http://jmimports.mine.nu:10100/yahoo/trans_parts.php?code=NiZmODE3ODQ5NTEmaHR0cDovL2YxLmF1Y3Rpb25zLmMueWltZy5qcC9pbWcyOTEuYXVjdGlvbnMueWFob28uY28uanAvdXNlcnMvNS81LzQvMS94eXpicmFrZS10aHVtYi0xMjA5Nzg4ODM5ODg0MjguanBn

Or are these crap discs and not worth looking at??

Also how much would that be with shipping as i worked out the 20,500Y is about £135??

Jurgen there are lots of brake discs on there however i cant figure out what size they would be in comparison to the UK brake set up as i obviously dont want to buy smaller discs?!

See here: http://jmimports.mine.nu:10100/yahoo/trans_parts.php?code=NiZmODE3ODQ5NTEmaHR0cDovL2YxLmF1Y3Rpb25zLmMueWltZy5qcC9pbWcyOTEuYXVjdGlvbnMueWFob28uY28uanAvdXNlcnMvNS81LzQvMS94eXpicmFrZS10aHVtYi0xMjA5Nzg4ODM5ODg0MjguanBn

Or are these crap discs and not worth looking at??

Also how much would that be with shipping as i worked out the 20,500Y is about £135??

that shipping price is via ems or sea...(you need to ignore that as all items are going in a container..

my shipping price is £150..

these dont look the best for what you want

• 2 weeks later...

I am after a totally rust free R33 Skyline shell, two door, no sunroof. Can be 2.0 litre, 2.5, 2.6, manual or auto, but must be as near a new shell as possible. Not even surface rust underneath, with no body kit, original paint, no damage to underside (box section or sill return jacking damage) whatsoever. I really want to buy a brand new shell. Could you find a suitable complete car or even a new shell? Would buy a GTS or a GTR

shell. Must be an R33 though, I can find a new R34 shell over here, but it's too much hassle sourcing all the other stuff to use it. Mechanical condition and spec is irrelevant. I can post pics of the underside of the car I have here, which most people describe as near mint, but it's not really good enough for what I want to do to it :) Thanks.

I am after a totally rust free R33 Skyline shell, two door, no sunroof. Can be 2.0 litre, 2.5, 2.6, manual or auto, but must be as near a new shell as possible. Not even surface rust underneath, with no body kit, original paint, no damage to underside (box section or sill return jacking damage) whatsoever. I really want to buy a brand new shell. Could you find a suitable complete car or even a new shell? Would buy a GTS or a GTR

shell. Must be an R33 though, I can find a new R34 shell over here, but it's too much hassle sourcing all the other stuff to use it. Mechanical condition and spec is irrelevant. I can post pics of the underside of the car I have here, which most people describe as near mint, but it's not really good enough for what I want to do to it :) Thanks.

budget???

Flexible, but would give good money (3K UK) for a brand new shell without closures, landed in the UK. Are any ever up for sale in Japan.

sorry the rate in japan is not good enough.. i will be hard pushed for me to find for 3k and to be here in UK within budget and then not meet expectations.

sorry chris i dont think we can do it.