Hodge's (The Kraken) Supra build

hodge

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Clutch is made up and shipping, will have it in soon Johnny. Contact me about the rest of the stuff dude, not heard from you anymore.

I've had a totally fecked up week Dane, like you wouldn't believe. Sorry dude. I'll drop a line in a bit.

are you keeping it now Hodge would be a shame to see this go , and it will probs go overseas

like that gen 7 celica steering wheel idea

For now I am yes, I'd like to get another year out of the car. I guess I'm just a serial modifier. I just can't help myself pulling the car apart at improving stuff.

Done a little more dash covering today. I've filled all the unwanted holes with body filler and smoothed them off. This is the only 1 I took a pic of though.

I've done all the dash apart from the top odometer but which will have to wait until I get back from my weekend away with the mrs. I got a little cocky and maybe a bit too confident when I did the ignition barrel side and it doesn't look so good. I think I'll pull that one off and redo it.

I've put the panels in to see how they look. I'm pretty pleased all in all.

I blended in the Defi controller, because I didn't like the way it just stuck through the dash. I smoothed it off with filler before I covered it. Looks very neat.

Finished up the dash today. I'm really happy with the results. I've removed the warning lights on the right of the dash as my Dash 2 and Syvecs will take care of all that now. I've ordered more sensors for the Syvecs to make sure everything is monitored.

Here's a couple of pics.