The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Most incredible For Sale thread you'll ever read!

ellis

just a shame that people don't stick with they word.

And waste my time...

yep as above !

bloody hell guys give the guy a break he's already explained about people in line for bits as shown in Jakes post above he already said dibs has been called on that part. :rolleyes:

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bloody hell guys give the guy a break he's already explained about peopl ein line for bits as shown in Jakes post above he already said dibs has been called on that part. :rolleyes:

from seller:

HI mate

Nothing back from matey in Germany so the turbos are yours! How about £200 plus whatever the postage is? They're not light buggers either!

Cheers

Ellis

but thats ok, is not your fault.

from seller:

HI mate

Nothing back from matey in Germany so the turbos are yours! How about £200 plus whatever the postage is? They're not light buggers either!

Cheers

Ellis

but thats ok, is not your fault.

Nice that you drag this publicly - there was a sale agreed between the owner of these turbos and the eventual buyer BEFORE the thread was started - this only came to light a few days ago! I was unaware of this until a few days ago and felt ytotally obliged to honour that original deal.

Again, if you feel aggrieved, I apologise - it is not always possible to please all the people all the time.

Also, I have to ask, if you were buying these turbos, why were you asking about others for sale a the same time? If you'd bought those after agreeing to buy these you would have been happy to back out on our deal would you not?

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=196208

Don't start a stupid slanging match - it's totally pointless.

Nice that you drag this publicly - there was a sale agreed between the owner of these turbos and the eventual buyer BEFORE the thread was started - this only came to light a few days ago! I was unaware of this until a few days ago and felt ytotally obliged to honour that original deal.

Again, if you feel aggrieved, I apologise - it is not always possible to please all the people all the time.

Also, I have to ask, if you were buying these turbos, why were you asking about others for sale a the same time? If you'd bought those after agreeing to buy these you would have been happy to back out on our deal would you not?

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=196208

Don't start a stupid slanging match - it's totally pointless.

yes i contacted the seller on that tread and we didn't get a deal!

anyway i had (( 2 dibs)) on your turbos! so you didn't lost nothing!

what's the point??! :search:

but like a said before, it's ok mate is not your fault

better coordination next time and this kind of situation wouldn’t happen!

lets remove the Dispute Resolution threads then.

:)

No let us not - They have their place. However in this instance you have not even purchased any items, nor has any monies appeared to have been exchanged (to my knowledge).

This is based on what some people may call a 'gentleman’s agreement'. Something which could have been resolved in a gentlemanly manner through PM's, rather then tit for tat public disputes.

No let us not - They have their place. However in this instance you have not even purchased any items, nor has any monies appeared to have been exchanged (to my knowledge).

This is based on what some people may call a 'gentleman’s agreement'. Something which could have been resolved in a gentlemanly manner through PM's, rather then tit for tat public disputes.

Its not like you but you misspelt "twat".

UPDATE - Bits still left for sale!

These are the bits still left for sale

Wheels & Tyres (Now identified as Team Dynamics 18" - pics below - tyres need replacing, wheels look to be in good condition. Price now £150 ovno collected)

Bomex Rear Spats - £80 - collection only

Kenwood CD Player £Offers

Brand New Whifbitz 2nd decat (price suggested is £100 exc. delivery)

Auto-Gauge Smoked Boost Gauge £20

Set of J-Spec Calipers Front £Offers - collection only

Set of J-Spec Calipers Rear £Offers- collection only

Autobox - done approx 66171 miles is from a TT(price suggested is £150 - collection only)

J-Spec Intake £Offers

Throttle Body £Offers

K&N Breather Kit £15

Veilside Spats £Offers

Last few bits!

Hi Ellis,

Sorry i've been out of the game for a while.

Where are we at with the below?

Ta

Matt

Hi Ellis,

Interested in these parts from the bling list:

Polished Power steering cap - need to check this

Polished Brake res cover

Polished Washer fluid cap

Can you get me some pics please :)

Ta

Matt

HKS exhaust and wheels/tyres please, price dependant

A very nice person indeed!

(i havnt read the whole post so sorry if someone has already put dibbs on them)

EDIT, DOH! just updated the post, will ask the bf but will hopefully take the wheels

That's great - let me know if you want me to email you all the pics :)

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.