The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Norfolk supra owners help needed! URGENT

dan1985

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i spoke to dan today.

After finding out that the finance repayments for the car were going to be £350 a month and hearing the bad reviews of this car,

He has decided to take everyones advice and not get this car.

He will wait untill he has returned from Afghan and hopefully pick one up then.

So if anyone is thinking of selling an aerotop TT in about 7 months dan is the guy to get hold of

And cheers for all the input guys

membership paid.

As Massy has said, i have pulled out, with the repayments being that high i wouldnt have been able to afford the work i had planned for it.... plus theres the very big fact that it was a bit of a dodgy car!

id like to thank everyone for the help and advice you offered so quickly. special thanks to Massy and Jon for coming down my way and going over the car with me. Thanks guys.

my plans now, wait till after afghan and buy a TT6 outright with the money i save. so, hopefully by march time il be a Supra owner!

thanks again, dan

I passed the place on Monday afternoon and stopped off for a quick look round. Didnt see the black one, but the silver N/A was outside. Filthy interior, 'bodykit' which was badly fitted, cracked, and falling off in places, yellowest headlights I've ever seen, and someone has tried to lever open the drivers door with a screwdriver or something similar. On the forecourt for £6995 :)

If in doubt, walk away! you have done the right thing.

I've refused cars as they didn't sing the right songs during viewings, then later wondered if it was wise as I could have spent further monies sorting things out. But if you are paying top money for a car, it should be in damn good shape, no if's, no but's. In the end, sometimes having to wait about a year, I've always found myself better off having a better quality car come along etc.

I'm sure you'll have no trouble in getting a quality car upon your return.

yup got my deposite back, just put it straight back into the savings account. if im honest, im glad i didnt get it, now i can choose exactly what i want with my own money. rather than whats on a local forecourt with a salesman pulling all the strings.

tempted to give my savings to Jurgen (JM-Imports) and send him on a hunt for 6 months lol.

the other options is to buy off the forum....

time will tell i guess... no rush!