Carcoon system

jazz1

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To be fair it's not as bad as i thought it would be, still an eyesoar for the rest of the road though.

I know its not the best looking cover but it certainly done the job i wanted. Woke up to see my 4 hours of waxing still clean thanks to this cover no more rain around the wheels and side skirts:)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
...but are these things actually any good? does anyone have any experience with them?

Reviews seem to be very good and I really like the idea of a cover thats not in contact with the car. When I get around to investing in some nice wheels I like the idea they'll be off the floor and away from moisture.

and,.. If a personal space bubble is good enough for michael jackson, its good enough for my car.

Very good and ed you won't regret it :-)

Thanks Jazz. As always, you've been most helpful on the PMs.

Much appreciate mate.

Hey, maybe we could have a mancoon bubble party ;)