The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Vote now!

Gaz6002

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anybody read the comment someone has left about that poll ?? shocking to say the least [ANGRY][/ANGRY] [sHOCK][/sHOCK] how dare he lol

Stop voting for the Supra! Yes, it is a great car, but it's overweight and compromised. It cannot be the greatest as Japanese sports cars were all about sharpness, technology and attention to detail. The Supra was a blunt instrument designed for fat Americans.[/Quote]

:(

It logs IP, if you try voting again it will say it's already logged a vote from you.

I always thought Polldady store cookies, so you can use Macros to delete IPs and vote again. Didnt know they store IPs. Haven't tried it on my laptop as I don't want to delete my cookies :).

Other option would be to hide Ips / get random ips, which is long process :D