Not impressed after rolling road!

supraszr

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gaz I would love to drive a manual tt a car I have always nearly bought but will hopefully buy now, trouble is the Europeans seem to be pushing the prices up at an alarming rate with their strong Euros.

I love cars and have quite a collection let us just say they range from 90 to 700bhp/ton with cd factors as low as .29 the 700bhp one is NA by the way ;)

Somebody has an ultima GTR ?

Gaz I would love to drive a manual tt a car I have always nearly bought but will hopefully buy now, trouble is the Europeans seem to be pushing the prices up at an alarming rate with their strong Euros.

I love cars and have quite a collection let us just say they range from 90 to 700bhp/ton with cd factors as low as .29 the 700bhp one is NA by the way ;)

Lets see it then...................with hovis.

Couldnt agree more! Na apart from the ones with a nice turbo bolted on are pointless for engine mods. Your not goin to get any where. The day my old na went up for sale is the day a struggled to keep up with a old honda crx v tec! Ok it was stripped out but it was a shed. The supra looks like a powerfull super car so should have IMO a big engine to go with it and not be struggling with your average mac ds boy racer! Ok if money cant afford a tt, but dont try and make a na quicker just spend the time and money making it look nice. Dodgy rog again in my opinion has a stunning looking na, because he knows it dont have the power so just spends the money on looks. Take this as you will, as said IMO

I've got an N/A here which I bet is quicker than yours ;)

blahdeblah... moreover since when does a car with a 0-60 time of circa 6 secs look silly next to a car that can do it in 5 secs (manual) and more tellingly probably even 6 secs for an auto tt. ....blahdeblah

What makes you think an auto is slower off the mark than a manual?!? :eyebrows:

Thanks Soop Dogg ! How is the LS going and would you replace it with another Supra ?

It's going great, thanks.

And No, I wouldn't replace it with another Supra, but I would put the right Supra alongside it in the driveway, should it come up for sale again one day and I've got the cash spare.

And while I'm here, what's all this about the TT auto being a full second behind the manual to 60?

Perhaps you're a 'manual snob' who likes to 'bully' auto drivers?

My auto TT aerotop did a 12.8 sec 1/4 mile a few years back with nothing more than a cat-back exhaust and a FCD. Stock N/A's usually run around 14's.

(Here we go - I've just kicked off another classic - auto/manual....NA/TT....DOH!!)

:taped: