The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I know Im gonna get flamed but I like it...

jihwaan

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you are a brave man, not for cycling to work but for posting the 2 locations where you might find your supra on any given day, both of which are in Manc!!

It'll only ever be in one location, underground and very secure, but none-the-less, I will remove the picture. :thumbs:

Not really brave, more stupid; however the circle is large enough that someone would have to had walked around quite a large area, in many of the underground parking bays, past more expensive, faster cars with satnavs left in them, before finding mine ;)

Edited by martini (see edit history)

although im from euxton i work right in the centre of manchester right next to the halle and gmex....not had the car car for over 6 weeks now as its having lots of goodies/bodykit but expect to see me about manchester again once its back as im always out and about with work

although im from euxton i work right in the centre of manchester right next to the halle and gmex....not had the car car for over 6 weeks now as its having lots of goodies/bodykit but expect to see me about manchester again once its back as im always out and about with work

Sounds awesome. Looking forward to seeing you at a meet!

Not to my tastes (Can't stand the vileside kit), but have to agree with a few of the previous posts, the headlights really need sorting out. Refurbed facelift style lights are easy enough to do DIY and only cost a few quid and an afternoons work. Makes a world of difference :)

Not to my tastes (Can't stand the vileside kit), but have to agree with a few of the previous posts, the headlights really need sorting out. Refurbed facelift style lights are easy enough to do DIY and only cost a few quid and an afternoons work. Makes a world of difference :)

hehe...vileside eh? lulz...

any idea where I might find a link to a how to do it thread on refurbing the lights?

hehe...vileside eh? lulz...

any idea where I might find a link to a how to do it thread on refurbing the lights?

If you are thinking about new lights i would recommend getting glass and then facelifting them. The facelifts do look far better than pre-facelifts in my opinion so i opted for the best of both worlds.

You can ignore the angel eyes as i know they won't be to everyones taste, but these are glass pre-facelifts that i have facelifted :)

attachment.php?attachmentid=94542&stc=1&d=1245242153

You can ignore the angel eyes as i know they won't be to everyones taste, but these are glass pre-facelifts that i have facelifted :)

Where did you get the glass from?

Would you be interested in helping me facelift my lights? I could exchange something for a sterling effort... :sly:

Where did you get the glass from?

Would you be interested in helping me facelift my lights? I could exchange something for a sterling effort... :sly:

The glass? I got a set of UK headlights and then facelifted them :)

Not sure if i'm allowed to offer a re-furbishing service without being at least a hobbyist bud? Pretty sure guys on here already offer that service ;)

Time is a bit of an issue too, i can only do sets of them when i am on backshift.... which happens to be next week ;)

Sure no problem. I did contact someone on the forums that does the light refurbs, but I haven't had a reply as of yet.

Do you have a picture and explanation of how to get the headlights OUT of the car? I can't seem to find that detail! I don't even know how to take the bulbs out!

Sorry for the thread hijack, OP.

Gettin the headlights out is not hard...:)

Just have a good look at the back of 'em in the engine bay you can see all the mounting nuts, just disconnect the plugs (some unplug some twist out the globe assembly) and voila.. if u go slow and just check everything its actually pretty easy..