• Good idea
    • Bad Idea
    • I love Mascrat so much it hurts!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was the month where the police turned up, and it was really busy - the height of Mascrat's popularity and it had started to attract an unsavoury element, IIRC they didn't even have Japanese cars.

To be fair to the police, they were only really concentrating on people who were parked illegally. However they also took the opportunity to pounce on the suspect license plates, and the timing wasn't great given that a local bloke had been kicked to death fairly recently and the police hadn't been too proactive in that incident.

Mike

the timing wasn't great given that a local bloke had been kicked to death fairly recently and the police hadn't been too proactive in that incident.

Mike

Glad you remembered why I was so pi$$ed off Mike. I used to go for a pint with that local bloke and he's the cousin of a good friend of mine..!!:(

The police acted like tw@ts and it made me wish that I had never been involved with them.:rolleyes:

Bring on the rotating meet although I am worried that it may make me dizzy....;)

H.

i quite like mascrat purely and simply because it isnt just soop's that go and i like all types of jap cars. if it was just a monthly meet of soop's it would kind of water it down for me but again i would go to any meet even if it wasnt mascrat and got moved. just to have my car back at the moment would be good having not seen it now for over 4 weeks apart from various pictures of it being done