NW monthly meet discussion!

rob wild

Rolling Monthly Meet  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Rolling Monthly Meet

• Good idea
    • Bad Idea
    • I love Mascrat so much it hurts!

I feel this has sort of gone off topic TBH. The general consensus seems to be that Mascrat is not worth going to at the moment. But it may pick up in the future at which point as a group we may decide to start attending again.

However for now what do people think about the location of the meets and any other suggestions?

I'm happy to go with the flow. Only thing is i'd prefer that it wasn't on the same night as Mascrat. There usually is another 29/30 days of the month to pick. But if everyone wants to go to somewhere else second Monday of the month then fair enough.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm happy to go with the flow. Only thing is i'd prefer that it wasn't on the same night as Mascrat. There usually is another 29/30 days of the month to pick. But if everyone wants to go to somewhere else second Monday of the month then fair enough.

No problem Matt good suggestion :) and tbh may be that day is not best for everyone anyway!

So am i, might be a different place though, I'm meeting up with Wez.

Probably, if you crashed into me! :D

Did you get the mesh on then? good work, what did you use i the end?

No idea who Wez is, so that's a wasted comment :)

Does your Supra actually move at the moment then? If it doesn't I bet I would win.

Oh, and the mesh, that was a 30 minute job with an electric drill and some very small cable ties. I didn't take the bumper off.

How many times has it been then?

The first was with the cops turning up. That was quite a biggy, but i wasn't there for that.

I know there was another time when you got stone refused service.

There was the last time i went when we didn't get served but i had a word with the manager and he ended up sorting us supra lot out...

Which were the other times?

Its every time Matt . I've been to nearly every meet well you can call it a meet anymore . If you want to go then you go Its run its course for me.

I'd be up for a rotating venue. I haven't experienced bad service at the Mascrat, as the RSOC used to meet there when I had my fords. That was a good few years ago now though, but from what I have heard from this forum about it I would rather maybe wait and see what happens with it before I went there.

I agree with what Matt says though about matbe not having it on the same day as JapNW, gives people more choice instead of either/or.

Hows about a midweek meet? :innocent: (as I work till 9.00pm on Mondays)

So is The Mascrat like an "oop North" ace cafe?

Not as good as the Ace Cafe, altough back in the good'old days, the food was great, cheap drinks, lit, sizable car park, right off the motorway and pretty central (back then anyway).

This is mental!

http://idisk.me.com/martinirwin/Public/Pictures/Skitch/attachment-2-20090709-150055.jpg

http://idisk.me.com/martinirwin/Public/Pictures/Skitch/attachment-1-20090709-150108.jpg

seriously uncool and I wouldn't like to be around that... just asking for trouble :(

Won't catch me driving down a friggin' cycle lane mate! Crazy $#@!.

Uncool and not something I would want to be part of anyway.

But... I am a n00b with an N/A so who gives a $#@! anyway, right?? :(

http://www.answers.com/topic/joke

;)

Give me a reliable NA anyday Martin hence why we have been at the meets in our NA to know how poor it is!

Is there a difference between the reliability of an N/A and a TT?

Thought the difference was down the modifications?

Is there a difference between the reliability of an N/A and a TT?

Thought the difference was down the modifications?

Maybe you should have saved your self a lot of money then Matt, as yours is always f**ked :p

Rolling venue, good idea, variety is the spice of life ;)

....and can I voice my disgust at the N/A bashing:D

Monday will be my college night from September, Thursday night is kids swimming night, so Tues, Wed or Friday for me, I'm a busy girl;)

Vicki x